About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data Platform team and who will drive the optimization of our Data Lake. You will work in a multidisciplinary international team and collaborate with different business stakeholders. Think of data scientists, data warehouse developers and business analyst colleagues to analyze the huge amount of data and build end-to-end integrated solutions between different source systems and platforms. Our team is young, enthusiastic, dynamic, and pragmatic. All what you need to embrace and drive the changes in a fast-evolving company.
- Develop, maintain and optimize the data lake for data retrieval, storage and distribution within and across other data platforms and/or applications
- Be a driver to discuss and propose technical innovations and improvements to the platform
- Ensure data reliability, efficiency and quality and identify ways to improve it
- Improve speed of new releases (continuous delivery) by collaborating with the data science, engineering, reporting and support teams
- Guide standardization on the big data platform
- Liaise with other tech leads, architects and communities to ensure knowledge sharing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Business Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics or other appropriate education
- 5+ years of work experience in data engineering & modelling
- 2+ years of work experience with AWS cloud solutions for analytics & infra (GCP in addition is a plus)
- Certified as an AWS Solutions Architect and/or in AWS Data Analytics
- Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem components Spark, Hive & Airflow
- Experience with CI/CD, Terraform, Containerization, Gitlab
- Experience with Linux/Unix & Networking Technologies
- Experience with AWS security/access management
- Good knowledge of SQL, Spark & Python Language
- Good understanding of AI & Machine Learning Aspects & ML Ops
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, with a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional team members and to work in an agile way
- Good English communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- A pro active, self-learning & results driven team player
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently*. Our Recruiting process is conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process and Covid Work policies in your initial call.
*Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.