Business Consultant Data
At a glance
Do you want to be part of the Data Revolution in the banking industry? Do you have a strong understanding of data and do you agree that data is at the core of creating value for customers? And does working with different types of colleagues across different business lines make you happy? Then come help us unlock the power of data at Chief Architect and Data Management (CADM) of ABN AMRO!
As our Business Consultant, you know all the ins and outs of the Data Quality Issue Management process. You ensure that solving Data Quality Issues runs smoothly by making agreements with all business lines, keeping track of the progress with the help of several dashboards and thinking along with solutions. Not only do you set the standards and continuously improve the process, but you also make sure stakeholders – mainly the business – know what’s expected and help them with solving Data Quality issues.
Some examples of your responsibilities
- Prepare the backlog of Data Quality Issues
- Create awareness by for instance giving demo’s
- Together with the business chase Solution Parties
- Improve the communication by creating and updating content
- Implement quality controls
- Escalate when there is little to no progress
As our Business Consultant, you become part of the core team responsible for the Data Quality Issue Management process within CADM. In this growing team of professionals, we aim to help the bank control its Data Quality by creating transparency, letting parties take their accountability, creating proper (solution) plans and, in the end, solving Data Quality Issues together with the business. The scope of the process is the entire bank, so the team is in constant collaboration with all business lines, international branches and subsidiaries. The expectations are high which is one of the reasons why we’re looking for new colleagues.
You like to work with different types of colleagues, on different levels with different backgrounds. You’re a good listener and love to network, but also keep agreements in mind. This means you know how to handle conflicts and aren’t afraid to have a clear and different opinion. Practical skills, like working with Excel, PowerPoint and Jira, come natural to you just like taking along stakeholders and informing management.
This is on your resume
- Master’s degree
- More than 5 years of fulltime working experience
- Experience in data and/or process management
- Familiarity with behavioral change and/or Data Quality
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We are offering
Care, Collaboration and Courage are our key values. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
A few examples of our excellent terms of employment:
- We offer the opportunity to play a key role in the execution of our Data Strategy
- A market conform salary
- An additional benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible terms of employment
- Five weeks of holiday per year
- A personal development budget of €1000 per year
Interested? Respond to this vacancy. Questions? Please contact Jan Robat, firstname.lastname@example.org or Wart Baghdasarian, email@example.com.