At a glance
Do you want to be part of the Data Revolution in the banking industry? Do you have a strong passion for data and do you agree that data is at the core of creating value for customers? Does working in a complex environment on data related cases make you happy? Then come help us unlock the power of data at Chief Architect and Data Management of ABN AMRO!
As our Business Consultant, you know all the ins and outs of the several Organisation structure management process. You ensure that you guide the business on the most optimum effective way of managing Organisation data and work closely with Product Owner and Product team to ensure the product is suitable enough for the business as usual process. You have a keen eye on discovering and solving Data Quality Issues by making agreements with all business lines, keeping track of the progress with the help of several dashboards and thinking along with solutions. Not only do you set the standards and continuously improve the process, but you also make sure stakeholders – mainly the business – know what’s expected and help them with solving their Organisation structure related problems. You also take active interest in guiding and training the operations team as a subject matter expert to follow the correct governance, process to manage the data entry part without least amount of data quality issue created.
Some examples of your responsibilities:
- Be the Consultant for the business on How To manage their Org Structures
- Be the Data steward for the Data owner and help establishing governance, data quality monitoring and data sharing agreements
- Create awareness about processes and governance to External and Internal stakeholders by for instance giving demo’s
- Improve the communication by creating and updating content
- Implement quality controls
- Escalate when there is little to no progress
As Business Consultant Organisation Structure Data, you will be part of the Enterprise Data Assets Grid within Chief Architect & Data Management. You will work closely together with the Business, Fellow Senior business consultants , Operations team and obviously with Product Owner for the Organisation Structure Data Capability. You also have a constant dialogue with colleagues from the Finance Controlling to algin on design, change strategy and implementation of Org. structures.
Having one enterprise wide qualified data asset for Organisation structure is one of the key factors for ABN AMRO which is used for all possible critical, non-critical processes ranging from People management, Cost accounting, Customer administration, Reporting, Analytics etc. With Organisation structure data, we create that insight by onboarding, Managing, implementing , exposing different purpose driven organisation structures in our Organisation Structure Data framework and create enablers to manage Organisation structure life cycle and several connectivity services. This role’s working environment will revolve around Managing and implementation phase.
You are a practical thinker, a do-er, whose behavior reflects the culture principles of courage, care and collaboration. You have experience and affinity with agile working in a challenging environment with many links and dependencies. You are healthy critical and you are always looking at how things can be done better, smarter and more digitally. And you would like to learn even more and develop yourself further.
This is on your resume:
- You have demonstrable experience in data management
- You do not shy away from content driven discussions and use that to shape your story of how to manage the data!
- You have knowledge of and experience with agile working
- You have experience or affinity with implementing complex processes.
- You move easily in a complex stakeholder field, help them in setting benchmarks and take them along to the destination state, You do not give in, You are a solid communicator and discussion partner for stakeholders at all levels within the bank
- You feel at home in a demanding environment where change is the order of the day and you can act and give direction to the teams
- You have proven a result-oriented approach; delivering results is your motivation
- You are driven, analytical and have good communication and writing skills;
- You are a team player and can enthuse, assist and further develop other team members.
- HBO / WO thinking and working level
- You master the English language in word and writing
We are offering
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Care, Collaboration and Courage are our key values. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- A good work and life balance, for example the opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A market conform salary based on a 36-hour workweek, 40-hours is also possible
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year, chances to visit tech seminars and events
- Required investments to boost your personal skills and progress your career
- Large responsibility and freedom to finish your tasks
- We’ll give you the opportunity to make a difference outside the office. We help people, young and old, to discover and develop their talent. We see ourselves as ‘Partner of the Future’ and like to facilitate your wish to contribute to this.
Do not hesitate to approach us for more details, or apply directly! Please contact Abhra Sarkar, Product Owner Organisation Structure Data, phone number +31657865314.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.