At a glance
As a Circle Lead of the Data Management Circle you know the world of data and analytics well, and within a short period of time you will know how to link this perfectly to the complex work field within ABN AMRO. With your experience you dare to give technical leadership to the realization of a new data platform.
You ensure that FR&R switches seamlessly from “the old” to “the new” data platform by leading the Data Management Circle and working in close collaboration with the external Datamart team, who are responsible to build our platform. Your own Data Management Circle is working on Data Quality, Data Value chain, data governance and all data sourcing related topics. By using your technical and business capabilities you are able to retrieve the business FR&R requirements and prioritize them with the technical implementation team. You know how to manage complexity and deal with ambiguity by effectively setting priorities, balancing the short and the long term.
You are mindful as a leader and adjust your communication style to different audiences. You mobilize your circle members and other colleagues to collaborate, enable execution and getting the right results.
FR&R is responsible for the high-risk loans of ABN AMRO, and therefore positioned in a dynamic environment in which customer relationships, managing risks and dealing with internal and external stakeholders (including regulators, advisers and other parts within ABN AMRO) is of great importance.
FR&R aims to guide customers through difficult times to jointly create value. FR&R’s ambition is to work with the client to restore their financial and strategic health while minimizing losses and capital costs for ABN AMRO. In doing so, we also pay attention to our social role as a bank and we respond adequately to the developments that are taking place in the market in our field.
The Data & Analytics team within FR&R forms and implements the strategy to ensure FR&R’s activities are as data-driven as possible or to provide data-driven support. Data & Analytics ensures a “data & analytical mindset” and competence throughout FR&R. Data & Analytics’ core activities align with regulatory requirements and ABN AMRO’s strategy.
You’re part of the Data & Analytics team of FR&R. The team has about 30 team members and is responsible for all data and analytics related activities within FR&R. You will be part of the Data Management Circle. We are a new and dynamic team that is characterized by good cooperation. Fun in our work is paramount in which we work enthusiastically on all the varied data and analytics activities that strengthens the bank.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant work experience, with a relevant HBO / WO study
- Proven ability to lead teams in a changing environment
- You have great stakeholder management skills and intercultural awareness
- Organisational sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Excellent project management skills
- You have experience with data warehousing, data integration activities (ETL) and data architecture
- You have extensive experience with improving data quality, reliability and efficiency
- You have experience working in an Agile environment
- You are focused on collaboration, innovation and achieving goals
- Experience in financial services (preferably Risk Management experience) is a plus
We are offering
We offer you a challenging position in a professional environment in which you get the opportunity to be the best version of yourself. You are able gain a lot of knowledge of the financial field and develop your data analytics skills. This also includes project management and guiding a team. As a senior, you contribute in further shaping, expanding and professionalizing the D&A team. We also offer the possibility to follow general and (specific) data analytics training. We offer you excellent terms of employment and benefits:
- A good monthly salary based on a 36-hour working week
- A position that offers a lot of room to grow
- The ability to work flexibly
- We help you to stay fit & vital
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible terms of employment
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year
- An annual public transport ticket for unlimited travel
- A good pension scheme
- A great organization with a great work culture
- Interesting work and challenging projects
- A team that likes to help, supplement and strengthen each other
Unfortunately, candidates without an EU work visa and / or living abroad are not eligible for this position.
Are you interested? Please respond to this vacancy now. For more information about the role, please contact Amani Michael (email@example.com). For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Emmy Horsch – van Zuylen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.