As a Salesforce Agile Engineer specialized in Data Architecture, you will work in the Enterprise Business Solution Delivery Team (CRM, Salesforce) and are responsible for the design, development, and support of solutions on the Salesforce platform, including CRM and Community portals, across multiple Salesforce organizations. The ideal candidate would be eager to deliver excellence in all things Data for our Salesforce environment: including monitoring Data accuracy, facilitating in Data Migrations and updates, building reporting and dashboards in Einstein/Tableau Analytics. Reporting to a delivery manager, the Salesforce Data Developer must demonstrate the ability to work with our users to gather information, document solution design, and develop the Salesforce applications including Sales and Service Cloud. You will work with various departments and focus on supporting Salesforce Architects in building new applications and enhancements, as well as support of existing Salesforce environment.
As a Salesforce Data Developer, you have been certified for demonstrating the capabilities to build and design solutions across Salesforce platforms. You have a passion for Salesforce and understand the value that good data can bring to an organization.
Day to day
- Developer on a core Scrum team responsible for Sales and Service cloud, with specific focus on Data accuracy, migrations, improvements, reporting and dashboards
- Main contributor to the development, maintenance, analysis, and improvement of data in the Global Salesforce Instance
- Building, maintaining, and enhancing existing Einstein/ Tableau Analytics Dashboards
- Facilitating Data loads, migrations, and clean up with in the Global Salesforce Instance
- Building and maintaining the ELT data mapping jobs
- Provide guidance on best practices and approaches to design and implement effective and standardized Salesforce Einstein/Tableau driven dashboards and analytics
- Design solutions based on the business requirements and assure these are within architectural boundaries.
- Work as part of an agile product development team responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks, and leverage experience to promote process improvement.
- Troubleshoot problems and manage ongoing support requests from users related to data in the Org.
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- 3+ years of extensive working knowledge of SFDC
- 3+ years SQL experience with relational databases (SQL Server experience Required)
- Apex, Lightning, flow & SAQL development experience required
- Certification in Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer or Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Preferred
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
- Experience with statistical and predictive modelling
- Solid experience with an ELT tool (Data Loader, SSIS, Azure Data Factory, or DBSync)
- Einstein/Tableau Data Model development and management
- Experience on Data management, Data Security, Data Archiving, Data Profiling, Data Cleansing.
- Good knowledge of comfundamentals, Terminologies, Objects & Data Model
- Experience in working in Agile/scrum environments in the IT sector and financial services.
- Working with Business Intelligence and data mining tools to perform insights analysis on varied data (E. g. Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Microsoft Power BI)
- Preparing data for analysis through data manipulation, data wrangling or ELT
- Working knowledge of BI/data warehouse functionality (preferred)
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: January 31st / February 7th
- Reporting to Delivery Manager Enterprise Business Services Americas
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies.
- For more information, you can contact Reepika Bhati, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.