What is your role?
Check the recap of our latest ‘yellow revolutions’ in Diary Farming here:
You have the capability to structure data from 30,000 active data systems, of which 90% are available in real time.
To achieve the best results, it is important to gain insight into all facets of the dairy farm and make well-grounded data-driven decisions. Your task is to make data readily available for our organization regarding animal welfare, rations, grazing, reproduction and robotic performance via our Lely Data Platform. The data directly influences development and operations of the robots, as well as day-to-day business on farms worldwide.
You will be part of the growing Competence Center Data & AI with other Data Engineers. You will work hands-on in product domains like Feeding and Milking. Working with tons of robot data from all over the world is what you have a passion for! With >2 years of experience in the field, you know best practices, are accustomed to code reviews and have experience in the cloud. Building scalable and reliable data pipelines is what you love to do. Working closely with our local team in Maassluis, in addition to high end partners in Prague and Istanbul exposes you to expert knowledge and capabilities providing a great community to develop your skillset, knowledge base and build up your career.
Technologies we use:
- Microsoft Azure – for building cloud native solutions (Azure Storage, SQL, Kubernetes, Event Hubs / Service Bus).
- .Net Core C# language – both Windows and Linux compatible.
- Azure Key Vault – we take security very seriously and build it into our projects from the beginning.
- GitLab – source code management, documentation, as well as continuous integration (CI/CD).
Want to know more? Check this introduction from our Head of Data & AI:
- Shuttlebus from station
- Working from home
- Working together with engineers
- 32-40 hours
- HBO of WO opleiding