DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
Responsible for maintaining production applications within the Data Management Domain of DLL including the reporting and Datawarehouse environments, both cloud and on-premises. Responsible for Data modeling, leveraging one of the standard tools ERWin/PowerDesigner. Responsible for Data DEVOPS including development and implementation to ensure production applications are available as defined by the SLA. Responsible for project delivery work related to applications within the Business Intelligence Domain of DLL.
- Ensure Data DEVOPS is followed using Agile methodology, providing full system lifecycle for data components.
- Create traceability from fix recommendation generation through to Test Case execution.
- Ensure that analysis is compliant with IT standards and requirements
- Testing activities validate quality and alignment to requirements
- Identify opportunities for software improvement
- Provide Data models, experience with Delta Lake, DataVault2.0 and other modern data architectures
- Ensure delivery of deliverables are on time, on budget and ‘on quality’
- Ensure that all deliverables comply with the boundaries set by enterprise architecture and by security and compliance.
- Ensure applicable audit actions are managed and fulfilled in a timely manner
- Support and when necessary, execute Link and SIT testing activities
- Ensure the development and introduction of changes to existing systems, in line with functional requirement.
- Ensure the execution of changes, in line with change requests or because of technical necessity.
- Ensure the execution of the technical deployment activities in line with defined process.
Day to day
- Possess a broad range of knowledge in support of multiple applications within a production support environment including Azure, Azure Data Factory, SQLServer, Oracle SQL.
- Technical Skills including some of the following:
- Azure Data Factory
- SQL Server
- Database script generation and formalization
- Database design, modifications and improvements for transactional systems
- Data normalization/denormalization
- Design and modification of Advanced queries, Triggers, Stored procedures (Oracle & SQLlServer)
- Performance Testing (Database Performance tuning for real-time service calls, tuning of Conversion process)
- Experience working with cloud base data streaming applications with large amount of data
- ETL Knowledge, mapping, troubleshooting. Azure Data Factory and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) preferred.
- Knowledge of other ORM Frameworks is acceptable
- Knowledge of alternative SQL, general understanding and the ability to write queries.
- Experience in a role that supports all complex production applications.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and various development efforts such as debugging and unit testing
- Knowledge in tuning and performance monitoring
- Experience writing technical design documents, or documenting implementations
- Strong Interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, communication and negotiation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially within the IT community.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Quality driven and results oriented and ready to go above and beyond to deliver results
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- Minimum proven bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Substantial experience in the defined required technology area.
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Must have the ability to communicate, both orally and written, with other members of the team and with clients / prospective clients.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced open environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of attention and quality, details, correctness and deadlines.
- Must have the proven ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a crosscultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: April 10
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Bennett Mario, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.