Data Science is at the core of Nielsen’s business. Our team of researchers come from diverse disciplines and they drive innovation, new product ideation, experimental design and testing, complex analysis and delivery of data insights around the world. We support all International Media clients and are located where our clients are.
The data processing manager supervises overall data processing services, provides technical assistance for business and other applications, including systems analysis, design, and research. The Data Processing Manager is also responsible for overall Delivery operations. He has functional responsibilities and must possess technical knowledge of data processing and TAM procedures.
- Plan, organize, and manage data processing operations
- Schedule and supervise the work of the data processing department.
- Provide technical expertise to the data processing department
- Create systems and supporting documentation
- Give the correct requirement for modification of applications software
- Ensure correct UAT for modifications of applications software
- Make sure that E2E processes meet the quality standards
- Train and manage a team of data processing associates
- People management experience in managing 7-10 technical people (developers, system administrators, etc…)
- Technical skill – at least python or Perl are required for fast data analysis when required
- Provable programming experience
- Linux SO knowledge
- English language skills – high level of both written and verbal skill
- Good knowledge of excel /google sheet and PowerPoint/ Slides
- Change agent – does not accept the status quo. Constantly identifies opportunities to improve by thinking in new, unconventional ways
- Outstanding analytical and planning skills (Problem-solving) – To be able to identify problems and to generate timely solutions by thinking creatively and developing strategies to achieve business goals
- High attention to details: ability to pay attention to the detail and ensure the quality of the output
- Strong Results Oriented: To be reliable upon meeting goals, targets, and daily tasks within required timeframes, providing high-quality results and services that exceed the requirements of internal and/or external clients.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with deadline pressures