Digital Data Analyst
As a Digital Data Analyst in our Intelligence team, your goal is to drive the business towards a more data-driven way of working. For this, you will define measurement strategies for our digital touchpoints and create dashboards to deliver performance reports with actionable insights for stakeholders. To optimize projects/assignments, collaborate with marketing teams such as the customer experience team. You play an active role in consulting in conversion optimization. Additionally, you will help to improve marketing efficiency through funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Set up and maintain an analytical framework
- Bring actional insights and digital opportunities to full-stack marketing teams
- Define analytical framework and data needs for structural improvement of digital analytics within Sunweb Group, like the evolution of our conversion attribution and media mix modeling
- Initiate/ lead/ support data-driven growth hacking pilots with full-stack marketing teams
- Train and support e-commerce teams on digital analytics
- Manage and own the necessary tool-set (GTM/ GA360/ PowerBI/ Marketing Automation interfaces/ among others)
What about you?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. A customer-first mindset, continuous learning, and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful.
But for a challenge like this, you also need to bring specific skills and competencies to Sunweb. Do you have what it takes…
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and tracking tools, such as Google Analytics 360 Suite.
- Ability to explain results and learning points to translate them into points of action.
- Passion for analytics, tracking, and consumer behavior.
- At least a minimum of 5 years experience as (Digital) Data Analyst.
- Commercial mindset and a strong drive to improve marketing performance (ROAS).
- Deep knowledge of different reporting tools like Power BI, Google Analytics, and Excel.
- Understanding of customer behavior.
Why join Sunweb Group?
At Sunweb Group we value proactive colleagues who are eager to find out new information, advice and dare to try out a new way of workings. to. Continuous learning and improving yourself are some of the key aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
This is your opportunity for a career in an ambitious, growing, and international company that has a lot of ambition within the travel industry. We are dedicated to becoming the leading digital holiday expert. You can become part of this and make a real impact while developing yourself to realize your own ambitions. Working for Sunweb Group means…
- Working for an international, ambitious, and dynamic organization.
- We welcome new ideas and entrepreneurship so we can learn from each other.
- In our Sunweb Academy, you can join “learning labs” for self-development.
- You can enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time employment).
- You have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Our office is in Rotterdam, but we are currently working remotely. When the situation allows we will be in the office 2-3 days a week when this makes sense.
- A great place to work and to develop yourself in an international, cross-functional setting. Salary and other benefits that fit your profile and the possibility to grow with our ambitions.
- You are a self-starter and have a good sense of priorities.
- You’re a team player who feels comfortable working in an international, innovative, and collaborating organization .
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Digital Data Analyst? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via the “apply” button. We look forward to your application. Do you have questions about the job? Please contact me via WhatsApp or give me a call so we can discuss the job at Sunweb Group.
Stace Barreiro de Leon
Talent Acquisition Expert
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People