At a glance
Do you want to be part of the Data revolution in the banking industry? Do you have a strong passion for data and do you agree that data is at the heart of creating value for customers? Does working in a complex environment on data related cases make you happy? Then come help us unlock the power of data at Chief Architect and Data Management of ABN AMRO!
You help realise the delivery of the ABN AMRO strategy: a Personal Bank in a Digital Age. You ensure the implementation and further development of the Data Strategy of ABN AMRO is successful. From shaping new concepts to designing and guiding data management initiatives. You are a Data Management expert able to translate our data vision into reality. Some examples of your responsibilities:
- Spot external trends and internal drivers for change
- Act as a sparring partner for the Chief Architect & Data Management
- Maintain and further develop our bank-wide Data Strategy
- Set up or consult on complex data management initiatives that require guidance and leadership to bring clarity and alignment
- Drive sensitive organisational change topics related to Data Management
- Strategic planning to set long term goals in alignment with our Data Strategy
- Develop and prepare executive decision making
You become part of the core team responsible for the execution of the Data Strategy. We do so in an open and transparent way of working. The team is diverse with regards to culture, experiences and age. The atmosphere is lively and informal, and the environment is safe. It is normal to make mistakes as long as everyone is honest about it and learns from them.
In your day-to-day work you have a crucial role in facing the most complex data puzzles head on, and solving them. Next to your day-to-day work, there is room to design, create and implement new processes especially when you are the one who is suggesting the change for the better! We all work together at the frontier of the largest data revolution in the banking industry and with the core value-assets of the organization.
You are a conceptual thinker, but pragmatic, whose behaviour reflects the culture principles of courage, care and collaboration. This is reflected by your eagerness to learn, the questions you dare to ask and the status quo you are willing to challenge. You enjoy an environment which changes quickly and do not mind having a new focus every few months. You get even more excited when the only assignment you are given to start with is: ‘please help us figure this one out!’.
This is on your resume:
- Master’s degree
- Experience in Data Management, strategy & design
- Experience in Project Management
- Solid track record in (strategy) consulting on Data Management
- Sparring partner for senior management
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Care, Collaboration and Courage are our key values. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
A few examples of our excellent terms of employment:
- The opportunity to play a key role in the execution of our Data Strategy and room to grow both personally and professionally
- A good work-life balance, and help on boost your vitality and fitness
- A market conform salary of 60.000 to 92.500 (based on 36 hours) and an additional benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible terms of employment
- Five weeks of holiday per year
- A personal development budget of €1000 per year and various internal trainings
- A high degree of responsibility and freedom to finish your tasks
- Good set of facilities for remote working
Gelijke kansen voor iedereen
Het succes van onze organisatie staat of valt met de kwaliteit van onze mensen en de ideeën die zij hebben. Echt verrassende inzichten en innovatieve oplossingen voor onze klanten ontstaan door een samenspel van culturen, kennis en ervaring. Daarom is diversiteit voor onze organisatie ontzettend belangrijk. Om ervoor te zorgen dat alle collega’s binnen ABN AMRO hun kwaliteiten kunnen ontplooien, stimuleren we een inclusieve cultuur waarin iedereen zich betrokken en gewaardeerd voelt.
Disclaimer externe recruitmentbureaus
Externe recruitmentbureaus dienen een overeenkomst met ABN AMRO BANK N.V. te hebben getekend , uitgegeven door een Talent Acquisition Specialist, om CV’s te mogen indienen. Daarbij mag alleen een CV worden ingediend wanneer het bureau is uitgenodigd door een Talent Acquisition Specialist om mee te zoeken naar geschikte kandidaten. Alle ongevraagde CV’s die buiten deze voorwaarden worden aangeboden zullen als eigendom van ABN AMRO BANK N.V. worden beschouwd. ABN AMRO BANK N.V. is hierbij geen plaatsingskosten verschuldigd.