As an Equipment Evaluation Specialist, you will;
- Review asset evaluation requests and in life customer and industry reviews.
- Develop tools and processes to reduce the number of exception requests and in life management.
- Drive increased usage of income producing FMV products and asset management income.
- Identification and evaluation of new CT&I sectors such as intralogistics, Lithium Ion, etc
You can be based out any of our European DLL offices
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
Day to day
- Contribute to the formulation of policies, objectives, annual plan, and budget for (regional) Asset Management, in line with the GBU strategy and Group functional policies.
- Implement Asset Management (annual) plan, policies, processes, and procedures for own region, based on policies of the department and within the DLL Asset Management strategy and plan.
- Evaluate, review and research various types of equipment, within the applicable turnaround time. Perform onsite evaluations with vendor and dealer’s product managers, service staff, marketing, etc. Develop ongoing relationships to continually update product and market knowledge.
- Engages with business development and program managers to evaluate and develop servitization opportunities via completion of ABC Assessments. Meets with vendor and dealers’ staff to gain knowledge. Advises on equipment/usage specific language for contracts and program agreements.
- Review and report on booked and billed residuals for all collateral types (and programs as required) to Global Asset Management Committee, in Annual Impairment Review and rate card format. Recommend course of action and present this to appropriate Asset Management or Risk committees.
- Research vendor equipment lines for future value and original costs, provide collateral evaluations for term of contracts, maintain secondary market contacts and current market conditions and attend product and trade shows for various collateral/dealer events. Interview multiple stakeholders at vendors, dealers and remarketing companies to understand marketplace.
- Provide support and training on specific Asset Management policies and procedures to relevant (internal) stakeholders and review inventory KPI’s in monthly inventory reconciliation reports.
- Build, maintain and influence a network of in- and external stakeholders/partners and represent DLL to external stakeholders (e.g. vendors, dealers and partners), in line with business needs, policies and external developments.
- Monitor and analyze the performance on KPI’s, provide regular insights regarding equipment evaluation to relevant stakeholders, based on (internal) reporting guidelines.
- Optimal balance between realization of (commercial) goals and asset risks
- (Timely) decision-making and adjustment of strategy by Regional/ Global Asset Manager GBU and/or Product Overlay Asset Management and Remarketing and/or other stakeholders.
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Economics, or similar.
- Technical background or strong affinity with technique.
- Professional insight and experience in asset management within the finance market and relevant knowledge of Construction, Material Handling, Transportation, and/or Industrial Assets and market characteristics.
- Solid insight and experience in management of a regional vendor decision making structure and vendor agreements.
- Logical thinking, ability to represent complex and technical issues clearly and concisely.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English language.
- A team player.
- Able to work in a multi-functional and –cultural environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate within a network organization.
- Able to find and provide a solution and generate more than one option.
- Quality driven and results oriented.
- Ready to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Accreditation in plant & machinery evaluation.
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: March 14th
- Reporting to the Eurasia – Regional Asset Manager
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Nico Molenschot, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.