Margera is a boutique analytics agency founed by an x-Googler. We help Enterprise companies grow through the use of data and analytics. We are proud to support top companies in various industries such as banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank, Astrobank), travel-related (Aegean Airlines, Sani/ikos Hotels), tobacco (Philip Morris in 6 countries) and gaming (OPAP, Stoiximan, novibet). Our main services are Digital Analytics (we are the only Google Analytics Sales Partner in Greece/Cyprus), Data warehousing (on-prem or on the Cloud), BI and Machine Learning.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
You are a fresh graduate that wants to start a great career. You must thrive on problem-solving when somebody assigns something challenging to you, you do not say “this cannot be done”, but rather “how can this be done?”. As a Data Analyst, you will be expected to gather information from various sources, interpret patterns and trends and conclude to actionable insights.
Typical responsibilities for this role would be:
The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst is to perform analysis that leads to actionable insights based on the needs of our Clients.
- Analysis: Analyse data collected from various data sources, identify new data sources or ways to look at the data, perform the synthesis of insights to generate a coherent story
- Reporting: Design and create reports for periodic or ad-hoc needs
- Development: Assist in data warehousing projects by understanding the semantics of the data and participating in data modeling workshops
We do not care about a prestigious university degree or social connections. We care about raw intellectual capacity and drive.
You must have:
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics (or a similar field)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, text functions)
- Data curiosity
Bonus points for:
- Having completed relevant internships
- Knowledge of data-related programming languages (Python, R, etc)
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlickview)
- Interest into Machine Learning/AI
We know that the growth of our company is 100% based on our Team and therefore we are looking for talented and really ambitious people. If you are one of those rare breeds, you will be working with a team of young, smart people in a company with a clear growth mindset.
On top of this, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Brand new tech equipment (Macbook laptop, big screen, headphones)
- 13th salary
- Free lunch every day