Everyone knows Vistaprint for its business cards. But what many people don’t know is that we print much more than that. We print (almost) everything that can be printed: business cards, posters, mugs, window stickers, flyers, cards, photo gifts, phone cases and much more. And it all takes place in Venlo at our European automated production facility! This is a site of approx. 31,500 m2 where around 500 employees work with nothing but modern, high-tech machines and the latest technology.
For our Data & Analytics (DnA) department in Venlo we are currently looking for a
Manager Manufacturing Analytics (1 FTE)
Venlo Analytics provides analytical and reporting support for all aspects of our internal fulfillment operations, including production, quality, logistics, & supply chain management areas. Through close partnership with Vistaprint operations teams, we aim to create, build and bring value to our customers while achieving our financial operating goals for the company.
Your role will involve:
Managing the Manufacturing & Supply Chain Analytics practice in Venlo. With support coverage for all departments in Venlo, you will be tasked with driving exceptional customer service and operational efficiency through development of our core data, analytics, and reporting systems. You will do this in strong partnership with Venlo Leadership and global stakeholders in Manufacturing Software, Marketing, Finance and the central DnA team. As Analytics Manager, you will manage the DnA team in Venlo, which consists of 6 Manufacturing, Quality, and Logistics Analysts.
Your role will also involve the following:
- Leadership of the Venlo Analytics team. Continuously develop and grow our analytical talent through coaching, mentorship, and day-to-day management of all team deliverables
- supporting the business.
- Ownership for Venlo Manufacturing KPIs, enabling identification of opportunities for continuous improvement. Provide analytical insights to highlight problems and offer solutions based on data, and coordinate standards and logic with central Data and Analytics (DnA) Data Product teams.
- Participation in global interactions with software development teams to represent Venlo manufacturing systems requirements. Participate in global initiatives, communicate operational impacts of intended changes and develop solutions for increased local functionality.
- Know-how and support for analytics best practices with respect to our data products and technologies (Data Management, SQL, Tableau, Looker)
We are looking for someone with
- A Bachelor or higher qualification in analytics, computer science, engineering, or other related disciplines
- >3 years of experience in a manager role, preferably in a manufacturing or operations environment
- Strong experience in the operational analytics and data best practices
- Strong experience in production systems and working in complex environments
- Confidence to support strategic evaluations and communicate findings management
- Experience managing local and global relationships and being a team advocate for initiative support
- Know-how of databases including Microsoft SQL Server and Snowflake
- Know-how of data manipulation and visualizations tools such as Microsoft SSRS, Tableau and Looker, to manage team tasks
- Demonstrated leadership with an affinity for developing high-performing teams
- Deep systems-thinker with a track-record for using structured learning to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and communication skills
- High level organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
What’s in it for you?
Vistaprint is an organization that is constantly developing thanks to her growth. By using the latest machines and technologies we can continue to guarantee this growth. This means that our employees are also developing and growing. You will be working in an organization with many different development opportunities. Although we are a global organization, our corporate culture is informal and accessible. The door is open for everyone.
Here at Vistaprint we believe in our 6 cultural behaviors:
- We are authentic
- We continuously learn and adapt
- We operate with our hearts and our heads
- We co-create solutions
- We act like owners
- We hold the bar high
We have good working conditions and benefits/perks, including:
- Flexible working hours (between 7 AM and 7 PM)
- Possibility to work from home
- Travel allowance
- Pension Plan
- 28 vacation days per year
- ‘The Break Award Program’: a two week break after every fifth continuous year that you have been under employment.
- The possibility to purchase 5 extra vacation days per year.
- A lot of growth and develop opportunities
We are looking for the best talent no matter what your rass, gender, race, religion, nationality, background, age and sexual orientation is.
Interested? Please click on the ‘Apply’ button directly For question please contact Cemre Hayirli ; firstname.lastname@example.org | 0031 6 28 56 56 40
More information about our organization can be found at: www.vistaprint.nl