Master Data Specialist
As our new Master Data Specialist you enjoy creating order in data. You feel at home in an environment where you may work organized and neat. You have an eye for detail and an analytical mindset. Are you recently graduated or already have a few years of experience in Data management? Do you like to be involved in new Data Management projects? If you feel at home while reading the above, please feel free to apply. We are looking for a new Master Data Specialist, who has strong affinity with data and would like to participate in all kind of projects!
About the role
As our Master Data Specialist, you will play a key role in adding, changing, and updating vendor- and customer information in our strategic ERP systems (mainly SAP) in the ICL EU Head Office. This involves standard data changes as new bank account numbers, contact details or more complex projects such as migrations of various ICL entities into one ERP system and ultimately adjusting regulatory changes. All above-mentioned obviously needs to be verified and validated by appropriate documentation to ensure compliance and hence prevent the fraud practices. You interact with our main stakeholders both supplier and customers to ensure we register all relevant information accurately.
Your responsibilities are:
- Set up new vendor and customer data and maintain already existing data
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in the systems
- Collect, verify and validate the required information
- Ensure customer satisfaction by high-quality output through ongoing audit, review and quality controls measures
- Meeting KPI’s standards for productivity e.d. timely completion of Master Data requests
- Liaise with co-employees throughout the whole ICL group
- Recognize repetitive processes and make improvement suggestions
- Taking part in ICL EU HQ financial projects (Master Data and non-MD related)
- Support the EU HQ Financial Manager
As a Master Data Specialist, you will be the central point of contact for all Master Data maintenance and other Master Data related activities. Besides having your tasks well organized, you are willing to help and make sure the process runs accordingly to the standards. You are comfortable to work independently, accurate, hands-on and have attention to the details.
Your requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in Finance, IT, Business Administration or a related field) recently graduate or have 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a multinational environment.
- ERP system knowledge, SAP has a strong preference.
- Knowledge and strong affinity with Master Data processes and understanding the impact of data changes and adjustments.
- An effective communication on internal and external level.
- Willingness to learn new applications or programs relevant to the position (depends on the project)
- Well developed organizational skills in maintaining administrative documentation procedures.
ICL European Headquarters
Koningin Wilhelminaplein 30, 1062 KR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Does the job appeal to you? Then we’d love to see your application! Click on “Apply now” button and upload your resume and cover letter online. We offer an attractive salary in line with responsibilities, very good secondary arrangements and a professional working environment within a global company.
We can only accept applications through our online process.
If you have any questions, please contact Magda Majljan via firstname.lastname@example.org
ICL Group LTD is global specialty minerals and specialty chemicals company operating bromine, potash, and phosphate mineral value chains in a unique, integrated business model. ICL extracts raw materials from well-positioned mineral assets and utilizes technology and industrial know-how to add value for customers in key agricultural and industrial markets worldwide. ICL plans to strengthen and diversify its offerings of innovative agro solutions by leveraging its existing capabilities and agronomic know-how, as well as the Israeli technological ecosystem.
ICL’s operations are divided into four business divisions: Industrial Products (bromine value chain and complementary business); Potash; Phosphate Solutions (P2O5 Chain); and Innovative Ag Solutions (IAS). ICL shares are dually listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NYSE and TASE: ICL). The company employs over 11,000 people worldwide, and its 2019 revenues totalled approximately $5.3 billion.