Power BI Consultant
A lot of companies are drowning in data but starving for information. Are you excited about turning their data into actionable insights and unlocking their true potential using Power BI? Then Rockfeather is the place to be!
Your role as a Power BI Consultant
As a Power BI Consultant, you advise our customers on data & analytics ambitions and challenges. During the exploratory discussions with our (potential) customers, you will recognise their goals, bottlenecks, and needs. You translate them into a tangible solution using Power BI. You do much more than just creating dashboards.
In your role as a Power BI Consultant, you develop data models and analytics solutions on which our customers can make intelligent data-driven decisions. Of course, your solutions are beautiful, they work intuitively, and they provide the correct information. In addition to your technical skills, you also have an eye for the business that enables you to operate as a true advisor. You do not simply create what your customers ask for, but what they need. After all, it is your profession!
Your most important tasks as a Power BI Consultant:
- You analyse the ambitions and challenges of our customers.
- You develop good management information for your customers based on your analysis.
- You develop robust data models and create effective visual appealing dashboards in Power BI.
- You work with Microsoft Azure Technology and Power BI.
What does Rockfeather have to offer?
Rockfeather gives you the complete freedom to continue your development as a Power BI specialist or become a more all-around Data & Analytics Consultant. You want to give your experience an extra boost by using the latest technologies and not getting stuck in existing technology and with the same customers. The variety of ambitious customers and the latest technology are more the rule than the exception for us. Together we are passionate about the possibilities of data-driven working and offering the best solution for our customers. Our teams with Data Analytics, Data Integration, Data Science, and Low-code colleagues share their knowledge and network so that together we can realise impactful projects and unique solutions. We understand that the quality of your life determines the quality of your work. That is why we offer a complete package to take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Just like every other company, we think we are unique, and we are ‘the place to be.’ The truth is that we are not ‘the place to be’ for a lot of people. If you are looking for a place to build a career in our ‘management’ or if you like everything clean and crisp between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., then look somewhere else.
At Rockfeather, we put craftsmanship first. We are passionate about what we do; embracing technology to empower ambitious people. If you want all the freedom and support to develop your skills to become the next ‘data guru’, then Rockfeather is the place for you. We also offer the opportunity to buy shares of the team you work in, the ultimate way to bring your entrepreneurship to the next level!
What do you bring to the table?
- You preferably have a completed Bachelor’s degree. But in the end, your skills and attitude make the real difference.
- You have a minimum of one year of experience with Power BI, and preferably also DAX and SQL.
- You have proven experience with having helped to translate needs into robust data models.
- You have knowledge of information analysis, KPI development and Data modelling.
- Of course, you have good communication skills and a high level of customer and quality awareness.
- You have the flexibility to work and maintain focus in an evolving environment.
- You like to share knowledge with others, and you’re a team player and networker.
- You are result-driven and customer-oriented because you own the process and consistently deliver top-notch quality.
- You like to roll up your sleeves, and you have a talent for spotting new opportunities.
- You live in the Netherlands. We need you to be local.
Apply via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.