At a glance
Do you want to be part of the Data Revolution in the banking industry? Do you have a strong passion for data and do you agree that data is at the core of creating value for customers? Does working in a complex environment on data related cases make you happy? Then come help us unlock the power of data at Chief Architect and Data Management of ABN AMRO!
As a Product Owner, you represent the needs of stakeholders. Taking your vision as a basis, you translate these needs into episodes, epics, and user stories. You know how to focus on maximising value for the stakeholder in a way that is in keeping with ABN AMRO’s strategy and taking risk and security aspects into account.
You are responsible for a clear backlog in which you place the user stories. You have an ongoing dialogue with relevant stakeholders from business and IT that enables you to set priorities based on their interests. You follow developments at fellow product owners, and integrate and coordinate activities as necessary.
You work closely with the development team, which elaborates the items in the backlog. You use the backlog as the basis for directing their work. Together with the team you are responsible for development, implementation and release of the product. Next to that you are responsible for the stability and for solving problems/incidents and the handling of end user questions of the service in scope.
As Product Owner for one or two of the Enterprise Party Reference blocks you will be part of Enterprise Data Assets Grid within Chief Architect & Data Management. You translate the vision of the bank on Enterprise Data Assets to concrete deliverables and guide a team in order to maximise business value.
Enterprise Data Assets are the glue connecting the data in the golden sources enabling required viewpoints on our data. With Enterprise Party Reference we create the best possible data (“Best version of the truth”) for all parties related to ABN AMRO for both customers and non-customers and natural persons as well as legal entities.
Data Users from Finance, Risk , DFC and Data Owners of all four commercial business lines and subsidiaries are our most important stakeholders. By setting the requirements and adopting the capability offered by Enterprise Party Reference they make and keep the data fit-for-purpose.
With Enterprise Party Reference we help to structurally improve the quality of the data of parties. By doing this we do not only help data owners with improving their customer data but also help and support DFC, Finance and Risk with complying to regulations, improving internal processes and increasing the quality of reports to our regulators.
You are a practical thinker, a do-er, whose behaviour reflects the culture principles of courage, care and collaboration. You have experience and affinity with agile working in a challenging environment with many links and dependencies. You are critical and you are always looking at how things can be done better, smarter and more digitally. And you would like to learn even more and develop yourself further.
As a product owner you like to take responsibility, you are strong in the cooperation with a group of professionals and you take the team further. You are the driving force that ensures the right focus, you monitor progress and ensure delivery. You also know how to deal and communicate with demanding stakeholders. And you know how to convince the parties you need of your viewpoints and how to remove obstacles. You work in a structured manner and are not averse to the operational tasks associated with the role.
This is on your resume:
- You have demonstrable experience as a product owner of one or multiple teams
- You have knowledge of and experience with agile working
- You have experience or affinity with implementing complex processes
- You are able to make choices based on connection and to be result-oriented
- You move easily in a complex stakeholder field; are a solid communicator and discussion partner for stakeholders at all levels within the bank
- You feel at home in a demanding environment where change is the order of the day and you can act and give direction to the teams
- You have proven a result-oriented approach; delivering results is your motivation
- You are driven, analytical and have good communication and writing skills;
- You are a team player and can enthuse, assist and further develop other team members
- HBO / WO thinking and working level
- You master the English language in word and writing.
We are offering
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Care, Collaboration and Courage are our key values. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- A good work and life balance, for example the opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A market conform salary based on a 36-hour workweek, 40-hours is also possible
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year, chances to visit tech seminars and events
- Required investments to boost your personal skills and progress your career
- Large responsibility and freedom to finish your tasks
- We’ll give you the opportunity to make a difference outside the office. We help people, young and old, to discover and develop their talent. We see ourselves as ‘Partner of the Future’ and like to facilitate your wish to contribute to this.
Do not hesitate to approach us for more details, or apply directly! Please contact Hakan Unver, Lead Product Owner Enterprise Party Reference, phone number 06-41467969.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.