At a glance
Do you have a curiosity for data? Do you want to facilitate entrepreneurs with an improved credit journey by working on the data quality and accessibility? And are you also a people person who likes to work in a team but also wants to coach and inspire others? Data is the new gold and it’s time to mine it! The short-term challenge for you is to distribute high quality data and to solve the data challenges of our stakeholders consuming credits data. Are you up for this challenge, using your problem-solving skills and above all your execution power? What do you see when you envision your next step? Work on making an impact for entrepreneurs and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story.
As a senior credit data management specialist, you focus on improving our business data model, the quality of the data, implementing changes to the data infrastructure and ensure consistent data distribution to various stakeholders. You design and implement plans to move these stakeholders to their future state. You take into account the requirements and frameworks set by set by internal stakeholders such as finance, risk and IT.
- Create and enforce standards and procedures for effective data management
- Distribute and integrate credits data across the Credits domain, collaborating closely with key stakeholders (business lines, risk management & finance).
- Formulate techniques for data collection and lineage to ensure high quality and legitimacy of data usage across the value chain
- Advocate a data-centric culture within our Product Unit Financing Solutions
- Proactive maintenance of IT assets to ensure up-to-date data infrastructure and protect data stores from security breaches and data losses.
Within the Financing Solutions we strive to enable entrepreneurs to make a positive impact in society. This starts with simpler, faster (and thus digital) processes to improve the day-to-day experience of our clients and employees. ABN AMRO believes that it needs to re-imagine its lending services in order to stay relevant for entrepreneurs in a rapidly changing world. This will lead ABN AMRO on a journey beyond traditional banking and will require us to apply more data-driven and integrated solutions with external partners. The challenge is great, but we bravely face it with an entrepreneurial attitude and learning mindset.
With your curiosity for data, tech and digital in general, you know how to estimate the effects of data on our business and the customer. You understand the data needs of the various internal customers and present your solutions in a convincing way and with impact. Sounds like a fit? If you think your profile fits this list we are looking forward to meet you:
Knowledge and skills:
- Relevant working experience in Lending within the banking/financial sector as a business analyst/ process manager/ product owner
- BSc/ MSc. level of work and thinking and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the data value chain, the data lifecycle from collection to analysis and usage
- Ability to simplify complex data challenges
- Used to work in an agile work environment and experience with leading a Scrum team
- You are comfortable in building relationships with stakeholders
- You take ownership of your product, team objectives and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are skilled in process thinking, can quickly organize workload effectively, are solution-oriented and generate predictable output
- You are a great team player and demonstrate problem-solving skills that is be based on analytical and critical thinking
- You have positive energy and know how to bring people together to successfully implement required solutions
We are offering
We want you to help us to further shape lending and truly enable entrepreneurs to make an impact in society. We like to learn from your experiences and personal perspective on our challenges. We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where there is room for growth within and outside of your expertise, depending on your ambitions and drive.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A gross monthly salary between €5.400 and €7.600 (all-in), based on a 40-hour working week (36 is also possible). And a number of attractive employment conditions that you can expect from us. Classification depends on the experience, knowledge and potential that you bring.
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application (in English) as soon as possible. To find out more, contact Emmy Horsch – van Zuylen, Talent Acquisition Specialist via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.