(Senior) Data Analyst
As Helloprint’s new Senior Data Analyst, you create business value and opportunities to grow by uncovering and interpreting our large sets of data every day. A challenging role; With the ambition to become Earth’s largest platform for printed products, our data infrastructure and our ability to make our data actionable are the drivers behind that mission. It’s your challenge to bring our data maturity to the next level and create value together with the various business departments.
As a senior professional in Team BI, you work with your colleagues from various business departments on challenges and opportunities that allow our business to grow quicker. You take a pragmatic approach to rapidly building visualizations and dashboards, allowing everyone to get actionable insights from high-quality data. With your strong communication skills, you advise teams supported by your data analyses, make sure that we have the right insights to make critical decisions and ensure synergy between teams by aligning their goals and responsibilities.
What you do
- You are taking a leading role in the domain of business intelligence and data
- You contribute to critical decisions using data analysis
- You actively contribute to our data warehouse developing, building data pipelines such as marketing attribution models, together with other data engineers in the team
- You develop data models and create reports and dashboards with recommendations
- You support and train other teams within Helloprint in interpreting and analyzing relevant data models and reports.
What we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in data analytics, preferably in a start-up / scale-up environment
- You have excellent analytical skills (SQL + Python or R highly preferred)
- You have experience with working on strategic challenges like business plans and growth scenarios
- Experience in website tracking is a plus (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Snowplow or similar tools)
- You have a strong commercial mindset; you see data as an instrument to increase performance
- You have a no-nonsense and pragmatic attitude and convince others with data-driven argumentation, ensuring trust-based relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You like to get things done. When you have an idea, you can’t wait to execute and implement it
- You are confident with working in an international work field
What we offer
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- A unique culture with 22 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Don’t worry about food, that’s on us: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The best hardware and software to work with.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company, ready to scale at large. With our mission to become Earth’s largest platform for printed products, we constantly challenge the status quo and try to do things differently. Helloprint is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherland’s best place to grow yourself. Together with our offices in Liverpool, Paris, Valencia, Lisbon and Manila, our 160+ team from 22 nationalities is working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high-performance.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal – knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today by using the ‘Apply‘ button.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.