Senior Solutions Consultant
Who we are?
SIG is an ambitious global technology and consultancy firm delivering independent software quality assurance solutions. We believe we can make the world a better place by helping developers and organizations create qualitatively better software. To accomplish this, we are continuously improving and expanding Sigrid, our Software Intelligence Platform. We serve our clients project based in all sorts of domains, like the public sector, energy, telecom, and the financial sector. We have serious growth ambitions for the coming years, and we are looking for people who want to help us realize this.
Where you come in
As a senior Solutions Consultant at the Software Improvement Group, you will work closely with clients to understand their business and challenges and execute our long-term engagements and build relationships. You’ll pave the way for your advice, creating new opportunities along the way and ensuring continued service delivery at the client for years to come. You will be a fundamental addition to the SIG Core delivery group. You’ll be part of our Amsterdam based team which services our clients in delivering results and adopting our Sigrid platform. You’ll work closely with colleagues in other parts of the organization like consultants in our or other verticals and Sigrid Service Engineers in our support team.
How we work
As a senior Solutions Consultant, you will lead and execute long-term engagements to prospects and customers and support Account Executives in selling them. You ensure your domain knowledge is up-to-date and you know the ins and outs of your customers. Typically, your work will consist of:
- Lead and execute Sigrid engagement
- Embed the change within the client’s organization and processes
- Implementing and operating our Sigrid platform in a satisfactory and efficient way
- Facilitate adoption of the Sigrid platform by the customer, steering towards self-service
- Orchestrate and add value to every periodic report
- Develop long term relationships with our client, together with the Account Executive
- Proactively develop initiatives to improve long term customer intimacy
- Help to realize the client’s long term (strategic) goals with Sigrid
- Guide clients in building their maturity in software quality assurance and modernization
- Ensure customer satisfaction towards a contract extension
- Focus delivery towards clients on including larger parts of their portfolios
- Realizing cross-sell and upsell in close cooperation with the Account Executive
- Identify, drive, and realize shift left opportunities to automate standard and repetitive work.
- Lead and execute Sigrid engagements
What’s in it for you?
You will receive an intensive onboarding program on SIG’s proprietary toolset and methodologies. We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions.
We are not interested in people who are looking for a job! We are interested in people who are looking to change the world and believe this can be done through improving software quality! In reversing the world of quality software, we have big dreams, and we expect you to have the same!
- Master’s degree, preferably on the edge between Business and IT, like Business Information Technology or Business Information Management
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in IT
- Expected to be technically savvy, flexible, and creative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a motivated team player
- Analytical, ability to learn quickly and geared to problem solving
- Strong listener, seeking to understand first
- Very customer focused through a service mentality, both internally and externally
- Proactive attitude, self-starting and self-motivated
- Excellent command of the English language, verbally & written
- Previous experience as a consultant is a plus
- Relevant IT management experience is a bonus
Apply via the application form on our website.
Agency calls are not appreciated.