Your future working environment
This is a challenging time for a large company with a long history in banking. The move we’re making towards API’s is challenging on all possible levels; new processes, customer interaction, speed of development, a new channel, and let’s not forget the IT innovations needed. If this sounds like a innovative and challenging environment, you’re right. Our department, Enterprise Integration Technology, is at the heart of this change. We supply the state-of-the-art platforms that support this move, deliver consultancy, guidance, communities, standards and guidelines, and everything else that is needed to help the company make this change.
What we are looking for is somebody who wants to help build, maintain and improve these state-of-the-art platforms! As a bank we choose the Azure cloud as our new target for our API gateway and that’s exactly where we want you with us.
Don’t let this opportunity to work in this environment pass you by…
At a glance
In this role you will participate in an energetic and experienced team to build, maintain and improve an API integration platform in Azure. Our API platform will be used in a large number of IT chains to support our business processes. In the current 24/7 economy, the platform needs to be highly available and secure, which is no easy feat. You will work in a modern API landscape, where you will have great opportunities to learn and grow.
What your new job will look like
The position is certainly interesting and multi-faceted. Not only do you research and develop new tools, but you also configure existing ones. As you are in the heart of it all, you align, discuss and work with many teams within the bank. All this while keeping a highly critical platform up and running!
Being the senior in the team we expect you to have expert knowledge on many different fields, like integration, security, automation, and infrastructure. With this expertise you can help and guide the team. We also expect you to participate in finding solutions for complex (bank wide) problems and give solid advice where needed.
Together with the team, you are responsible for:
- Development of a secure and stable API gateway platform, while constantly improving the platform’s performance and usability.
- Maintaining and monitoring the platform, and analysing and resolving any incidents on the platform including 24/7 support.
- Performing risk assessments and creating threat models to make sure the platform remains secure.
- Collaborating with architects and our customers to improve the banks API ecosystem.
The profile we’re looking for
As a candidate we expect you to become a great addition to the team and you will meet the following criteria:
- You have worked with API environments, and are familiar with concepts such as OAUTH, OAS, JWT, TLS.
- You have Azure knowledge in areas such as ARM templates, API management, Azure DevOps pipelines.
- You have programming skills in for example Python, C# and PowerShell.
- You are experienced in building secure solutions and have security awareness.
On a more personal note we like want you to:
- Have a proactive attitude and like a challenge.
- Be a team player with an open mindset and are eager to learn and develop yourself and the team.
- Have knowledge of Agile software development and have a DevOps mindset.
- Knowledge sharing is part of your DNA and you follow the trends and developments to keep up to speed.
- And let’s not forget that you’re part of an international team, so:
You are fluent in English.
What we offer you
The succes of an organisation is depending on the quality and ideas of the people working there. We believe that the best insights and innovations are created in teams with a diversity in people, cultures, knowledge and experiences. Diversity and inclusion is important for us and ABN AMRO as a whole.
Next to that we are offering you the following:
- A good salary ranging from HAY scale 10 to 11, based on a 36-hour workweek with an additional benefit budget of 11%.
- The opportunity to work in a hybrid way with flexible hours, while pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness.
- An annual public transportation pass.
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year to spend on personal growth.
- And as you will expect from a leading bank: A competitive pension plan.
We can imaging that you want to seize this opportunity and come in contact with us as soon as possible. The best way is to quickly react via the website.
If you require any additional information, you can contact Bashir Khoshiwal (06-30489242) or Edwin van der Heide (06-53415449).
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
Gelijke kansen voor iedereen
Het succes van onze organisatie staat of valt met de kwaliteit van onze mensen en de ideeën die zij hebben. Echt verrassende inzichten en innovatieve oplossingen voor onze klanten ontstaan door een samenspel van culturen, kennis en ervaring. Daarom is diversiteit voor onze organisatie ontzettend belangrijk. Om ervoor te zorgen dat alle collega’s binnen ABN AMRO hun kwaliteiten kunnen ontplooien, stimuleren we een inclusieve cultuur waarin iedereen zich betrokken en gewaardeerd voelt.
Disclaimer externe recruitmentbureaus
Externe recruitmentbureaus dienen een overeenkomst met ABN AMRO BANK N.V. te hebben getekend , uitgegeven door een Talent Acquisition Specialist, om CV’s te mogen indienen. Daarbij mag alleen een CV worden ingediend wanneer het bureau is uitgenodigd door een Talent Acquisition Specialist om mee te zoeken naar geschikte kandidaten. Alle ongevraagde CV’s die buiten deze voorwaarden worden aangeboden zullen als eigendom van ABN AMRO BANK N.V. worden beschouwd. ABN AMRO BANK N.V. is hierbij geen plaatsingskosten verschuldigd.