Supply Data Engineer
As a Supply Data Engineer at Helloprint, you are responsible for the supply data engineering behind our large and fast-growing supply network and product portfolio. A challenging position: With over 1,000 product groups, 10 million product combinations, 200 global and local carrier options, and 300 production partners, this huge amount of data should make your eyes grow bigger, and hands start itching to make an impact and create fast growth.
You are part of the Supply Data team, which focuses on creating data pipelines to unlock the full potential of our supply network and grow the product portfolio quickly in an easily maintainable, and scalable way. You also align with our high-quality BI team on best practices, infrastructure, and tooling. You are the driving force behind automation and innovation with supply data.
What you do:
- You transform sets of different data sources from our producers & carriers (API, XML, CSV, PDF, FTP, etc.) so they can be added to our platform(s);
- You use data pipelines such as Python scripts, Alteryx pipelines, etc. within our ETL infrastructure;
- You develop tools for others to manage supply data;
- You are responsible for our supply data infrastructure and choosing the right tools.
Wondering what a day as a Supply Data Engineer at Helloprint looks like? Click here!
What we are looking for:
- You have a minimum of 2-year experience in a similar function;
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification;
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Data engineering;
- You have advanced knowledge and experience in programming language Python;
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a high interest in e-commerce;
- You are a real team player and true addition to our super fun team;
- You are a proactive self-starter who is not afraid to take on a project;
- You are confident with communication in English, both verbal and written;
- Experience in GCP, Supply Chain and/or Print Industry is a pre
What we offer:
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- A unique culture with 28 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Don’t worry about food, that’s on us: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
- The best hardware and software to work with.
Who are we?
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company, ready to scale at large. With our mission to become Earth’s largest platform for printed products, we constantly challenge the status quo and try to do things differently. Helloprint is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands’ best place to grow yourself. Together with our offices in Liverpool, Paris, Valencia, Lisbon, and Manila, our 160+ team from 28 nationalities is working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high-performance.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal – knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process.
Enthusiastic? Give it your best shot and let us know why!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!