DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
As a Technical Document Management Specialist, you are responsible for improving Enterprise Platforms that provide capabilities for the full document lifecycle: Document Generation, Capturing, Archiving and Signing. You are part of a global team and interact with various stakeholders, including IT teams, suppliers, management and architects in an agile environment for implementing solutions on these platforms. Users of our services are located all over the world! To fulfill this role knowledge or experience with SmartComm Document Generation; Kofax Capture; IBM Content Manager/OnDemand and DocuSign platforms is preferred. If you have experience in the Document Management domain, but using other toolsets, we are for sure interested in your application. Open minded to learn new technologies is key.
Day to day
- Drive improvements (like self-service) and implement and deliver (technical) enhancements to the Document Management platforms.
- Implement and deliver solutions for stakeholders on the Document Management platforms.
- Pro-actively participate in agile scrum ceremonies and co-own the sprint backlog.
- Make sure to adhere to and implement architectural/security and compliance standards and guidelines for the Document Management platforms.
- Solve complex platform issues by delivering structural solutions.
- Constant learning of new (technical) aspects of the various Document Management platforms
- Support and consult platform users on platform onboarding, platform usage and Document Management solution design.
- Liaise with software product suppliers regarding product roadmaps and operational topics. Support RFIs and RFPs.
- Monitor and analyses usage trends. Support PO in performing platform capacity, cost and license management.
- Actively participate and involved in cloud transition.
- Over time get involved in other enterprise platforms besides Document Management
- Customer satisfaction
- Service usability, reliability, predictability
- Service adoption
- Service compliancy
- Service value in relation to cost
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- Has bachelor or master’s degree in computer science.
- Has at least 5 years’ experience working with Document Management solutions
- Has a strong “Hands-on” “Getting things done” mentality.
- Is capable and interested to explore and learn new technologies and become more “t-shaped.”
- Has strong communication skills (written and verbal), speaks, and writes English fluently.
- Has experience with programming and scripting languages such as Java, .NET, PowerShell.
- Has experience with Windows Server, SQL server and the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Has knowledge of IT Service Management / ITIL
- Has knowledge of CI/CD, release pipelines, automation.
- Has knowledge of / experience with the SmartComm Document Generation platform
- Has knowledge of / experience with IBM Content Manager (CM), IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD) and / or IBM Content Navigator (ICN)
- Has knowledge of / experience with Kofax Capture, Kofax KTM, Kofax KCNS and related modules in the Kofax Capture suite
- Has knowledge of / experience with DocuSign.
- Is scrum SAFe certified.
- Has knowledge of / experience with Microsoft DevOps.
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer, and working harder as a partner.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Employee Benefits Budget for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, pension savings, etc.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: March 21st
- Reporting to Delivery Manager Corporate Center
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Willem Hessels Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfills their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.