Hi there! We’re Avicado, a technology consultancy with a focus on empowering construction owners to leverage their systems and data. Founded in 2015, we’re a close-knit team with a high-performance culture, but we don’t like to take ourselves too seriously.
Avicado Construction Technology Services, LLP specializes in improving our clients’ experience with the latest cloud-based tools and applications. Our experts partner with enterprise organizations like data centers, universities, hospitals and real estate developers to create seamless interoperability across their teams and technologies. We’re currently in an exciting stage of growth and actively seeking out new talent to join our team.
At Avicado, we’re proud of our diversity and inclusivity and passionate about improving construction owners’ technology experience. Over the years, we have nurtured an intentional, highly interactive remote work environment that promotes a culture of mutual respect and individuality, all while creating opportunities for employees to do the best work of their lives—while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, remote experiences, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups and much more. Avicado has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and was listed on Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2021.
If you’re a motivated self-starter interested in joining a rapidly growing company and working alongside Fortune 500 clients, apply below!
What we are looking for:
If you like technology, solving problems, working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, and providing excellent customer service, this is the position for you! The Data Center Support Analyst is a crucial component to ensuring the day to day operations of our clients run smoothly and efficiently. An ideal candidate for this role would have data center operation and/or maintenance experience. This role requires the ability to work well on a remote team and be local to Europe, Middle East, or Asia.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the key stakeholders
- Deliver a “higher level of service,” a core value of the Avicado mission statement
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the client’s e-Builder project management database
- Work with regional site teams made up of client’s on-site representatives and leads to create projects, upload budgets, and ensure users are assigned to correct roles and given access to the appropriate projects
- Responsible to enforce proper governance of PMIS tool usage, ensure manual workarounds are not occurring, and drive to consistent PMIS tool usage
- Coordination and delivery of training including content and materials
- Provide ad-hoc training to Site teams/individual users as needed to correct any on-going issues and provide updates on new requests
- Suggest improvements to the Avicado Managed Service Lead (MSL) and central team to correct recurring issues seen by site teams
- Create and manage reporting in PMIS toolset and other BI reporting tools as needed
- Travel within region to all client owned Data Centers as required
- Attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Construction industry as it relates to business processes or project management
- Experience in the Technology industry as it relates to software implementations and administration
- Experience in the Customer Service industry as it relates to software support
- Experience with construction project management systems (i.e., Primavera Unifier, Microsoft Project, e-Builder, Procore, Newforma, etc.)
- 2+ years of Project Management Information Systems experience (PMIS)
Characteristics of an ideal candidate:
- Responsive; Avicado takes great pride in reacting quickly and positively to our clients, prospective clients, and teammates
- Innovative; a desire to drive innovation through new and unique solutions while embracing creative ideas.
- Entrepreneurial; the drive to take initiative, deliver results, and create value for our clients
- Empowered; bring solutions instead of problems
- Performance Driven & Accountable; sets goals and challenges our high-performance culture
- Even-tempered; handles pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Coachable; recognizes strengths & weakness and open to guidance
- Must be located in Europe or UK
- The Netherlands