TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Vorsers!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Vorsers’s Website, located at www.vorsers.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Vorsers if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of The Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Vorsers and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Vorsers. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Vorsers for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Vorsers
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Vorsers
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Vorsers
- Redistribute content from Vorsers
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Vorsers does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Vorsers, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Vorsers shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Vorsers reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Vorsers a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Vorsers; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Vorsers. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Vorsers’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Our use of collected data
Vorsers publishes vacancies advertised by organizations, enabling you to
search for vacancies and apply to them. When doing so, you sometimes leave behind
What data are stored and why?
Within the scope of its services, Vorsers records data in its database for use by Vorsers and the third parties mentioned in this privacy statement. We store or are able to store the following data:
- first name, surname and email address;
- your profile details when you have created an account on our website;
- your cv if you have uploaded it in your account.
Furthermore, data are generated automatically. More information on the kinds of data
generated can be found later in this privacy statement.
We use your data:
- to provide any services that you require in order to use our website (contact form);
- for the creation of email alerts. If you create an email alert, we will process your email address in combination with the search criteria you specify in order to keep you up to date with vacancies that match your search profile;
- to allow you to apply to an organisation that has published one or more vacancies on Vorsers;
- to contact and submit questions to our career coach;
- to match your cv with jobs on our website;
- to let employers, only those who have an account, view your profile and download your cv if you have given permission for this;
- to plan an interview when you participate in one of our events;
- to request information concerning placement of vacancies;
- to enable the creation of vacancies via an Vorsers account (for employers);
- to view cv’s and profiles if you have given permission (for employers).
Personal data sent to us via a form on our website will be stored for a maximum of 12
months. Once this period expires, all data will be deleted. Vorsers is not responsible for the storage periods of forms that are not published within Vorsers’s domain.
Access to data by means other than provision
Vorsers gives third parties access to data. Except in the cases specified in this privacy statement, Vorsers will not provide your data to third parties without your prior consent. In some cases, the data may be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Parties with whom data are shared:
- Typify: this party constructs and maintains our website, in which capacity it has access to your data;
- CATS: our CRM system for the registration of business contacts, contact persons and stakeholders, among others, for the purposes of Vorsers’s operations;
- Google G Suite: provider of cloud services to support the services provided by Vorsers;
Communication regarding rectification/deletion of data
Vorsers gives all visitors the opportunity to view, rectify or delete all personal data they have provided to us. If you wish to rectify your data, exercise your right to data portability or delete your account, please contact email@example.com
We will not collect or use any data for any purposes other than those specified in this
privacy statement without the data subject’s prior permission.
This privacy statement is tailored to suit the functionalities and facilities offered by this
website. Any changes and/or amendments to this site may result in changes to our
privacy statement. It is therefore advisable that you consult this privacy statement
Our website contains links to other websites. Vorsers is not responsible for these other websites’ actions with regard to the issue of privacy. We advise you to exercise due care when leaving our website and to carefully read the privacy statements of all websites that collect personal data. This privacy statement only relates to data collected via our website.
Vorsers is equally not responsible and/or liable for the availability of and/or access to the websites. At all times, Vorsers is entitled to remove information from the website without giving reasons. The security of data sent via the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed. Therefore, although we make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot fully guarantee the security of the data you provide to us.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Vorsers’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.vorsers.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 28 December 2020.
When visiting a website, this website can store information in your browser or retrieve it. This usually happens in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, about your preferences or about your device and can be used to ensure that the website is working as expected. The information does not identify you directly, but it ensures that the website is arranged in such a way that the experience on the website is tailored to you. You can choose to block certain types of cookies. Click on the different categories for more information and to change the default settings. However, if you block certain types of cookies, your experience of the website and the services we offer may be adversely affected.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and can not be disabled. They are only set if there is a necessary reason. If you request a service, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out a form. You can set your browser to block these cookies or to warn you of these cookies. Please note; if you block these cookies, some parts of the website may not work.
These cookies allow us to count visitors and deduce their origin, in order to measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us gain insight into which pages are the most and least popular, and how visitors move through the entire site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and completely anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
Social sharing cookies
These cookies are set by our advertisers on our website. They may be used by the relevant companies to create a profile of you. This profile is compiled from your interests and ensures that you are shown relevant advertisements on other websites. They work by identifying your unique browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less of our ads specifically targeted to you on all kinds of websites.