At a glance
Do you want to be part of the Data Revolution in the banking industry as Enterprise Data Strategy Consulant? Do you have a strong passion for data, and do you agree that data is at the core of creating value for customers? Does working in a complex environment energize you? Then come help us unlock the power of data at the Data Management department of ABN AMRO as Enterprise Data Strategy Consulant!
As an Enterprise Data Strategy Consultant you deliver support and champion projects that enable the different departments within the Data organisation to better fulfil their goals. You are a central point of communication that guides different projects aimed at enabling the capacities of the employees within the data organisation. Your job varies from day to day based on the needs of our departments
Some examples of your responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of change projects, specifically on Data Management and Data Strategy
- Prepare and/or analyse key change decisions, and translate into actions and information packs
- Set up structural mechanisms and processes for the department’s data management responsibilities
- Support the development of the CDO roadmap
- Consult and collaborate with a wide spectrum of stakeholders to gather support on strategic decisions
- Prepare communication packs and agenda for key leadership team sessions
As Enterprise Data Strategy Consultant you become part of the Data Strategy Team that is responsible for giving support and oversight in the execution of the Data Strategy of ABN AMRO. In this diverse and inclusive team of professionals you will work actively on a large variety of projects where flexibility, strong sense of ownership and adaptability are key. We have an open and transparent way of working where your opinion is valued, and dialogue is encouraged. The team is diverse with regards to culture, experience and age. The atmosphere is lively and informal, closely monitoring a safe environment where everyone is able to share their thoughts, feelings and worries. It is normal to make mistakes and we aim to help each other grow better as learning is one of our main focuses.
The team you become part of is in constant collaboration with all business lines, international branches and subsidiaries of the bank. We all work together at the frontier of the largest data revolution in the banking industry and with the core value assets of the organization.
You are a practical thinker, a do-er, whose behavior reflects the culture principles of courage, care and collaboration. This is reflected by your eagerness to learn, the questions you dare to ask and the status quo you are willing to challenge. You know how to handle conversations with various stakeholders, and know how to present relevant information based on the stakeholder groups you are dealing with.
We believe that the best results come from people putting their heads together to work out how to do things better and to put those ideas into practice. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for talented colleagues that use and manage data to create value for our customers. As our employee, you are the foundation of a future-proof bank where you help us realize our purpose: banking for better, for generations to come. As a front runner in sustainability, we nurture our energetic culture and continue to invest in can-do, client-focused thinking and doing.
- Master or HBO degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in complex consultancy engagements, preferably in banking and data management
- Ability to compile and communicate key information as presentations
- Experience with project management
- Affinity with data, digitalization, innovation and communication
- Ability to analyse complex problems, research and devise appropriate solutions
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
We are offering
The success of our organization depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Care, Collaboration and Courage are our key values. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organization. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
A few examples of our excellent terms of employment:
- The opportunity to play a key role in the execution of our Data Strategy and room to grow both personally and professionally
- A good work-life balance, and help on boost your vitality and fitness
- A market conform salary of 50.0000 – 75.000 and an additional benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible terms of employment
- Five weeks of holiday per year
- A personal development budget of €1000 per year and various internal trainings
- A high degree of responsibility and freedom to finish your tasks
- Good set of facilities for remote working
Are you interested? Please respond to this vacancy. For any questions, please reach out to Bram Nauts (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tom Loxton (email@example.com). We would love to meet you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.