Interaction, visionary and decisive? Then we are looking for you! You will set the vision and direction for the full scope of our main product, Online. Come and work in a fast-growing data company where data solutions are the core product. We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our team.
We help our customers to be more innovative and successful.
Company.info is part of FD Mediagroep and market leader in Dutch business information and insights. We provide our clients with qualitative, up-to-date and in-depth business insights. We do everything we can to bring together all relevant data about companies, structure it, and make it applicable for our customers.
We work with the latest technologies in a flat, relaxed organizational structure and we like to see our people take responsibility so that we can take on the world. It’s fun, it’s fast, and sometimes it’s intense! So keep reading if this appeals to you.
Together we make it happen. We are 90 datadriven professionals. We all agree: combining hard work and having fun is key. This helps us to continue to focus on further development and enables us to challenge each other to be innovative and to come up with new, business improving ideas. The only way is up and that’s where we are going.
You’ll be part of our product management team in which product managers exchanges ideas and coordinate our innovation within Company.info. Moreover, you’re responsible for either our Dutch or our German key product. You therefore interact a lot with clients, our internal stakeholders, and the development team.
What you will do
You’ll be part of our product management team in which product managers exchange ideas and coordinate our innovation within Company.info. Moreover, you’re responsible for either our Dutch or our German key product. You therefore interact a lot with clients, our internal stakeholders, and the development team.
You will set the vision and direction of for the full scope of our main product, Online. From determining which data sources to connect to which insights to deliver to clients. From upgrading our technology to delivering a better UX to clients.
You’ll translate your vision and direction in quarterly roadmaps, which you’ll develop in close collaboration with stakeholders and based on client, domain, and market input. In sprints, you’ll detail the roadmap items for the team, manage the delivery and launch of new innovations, and keep an eye out for what our clients need in the future.
In doing so, you work with data on e.g. organizations, real estate, financials, news, and sanction lists. Transformation of this data into insights is key for our clients that range from small accountants to large retailers and financial institutions.
A flavour of what kind of questions you will train your brain-muscles on:
- What do our clients’ KYC processes look like and how can we make them better and more efficient?
- How do clients use our data in their marketing analyses and day-to-day work? Can we deliver the insights they need in an easier way?
- Which innovations do we have on our backlog? Which are most important on the long run towards our vision and in the short run for our clients here and now?
- How can I best help the team understand what I need from them for the next sprint? Let’s detail the solution in epics and stories to make them as effective as possible.
What we offer
We offer you a dynamic environment with innovative, challenging and diverse projects, using cutting-edge technology and directly benefiting our clients and our business managers at the same time. You will be working together in a passionate team that continues to strive for being the first/best in the market, modern management, flat hierarchy and an informal atmosphere.
- We offer part-time and fulltime possibilities, flexible hours.
- A salary between 71K and 105K euro, gross per year (depending on experience).
- We will make sure you have all the software and hardware required to perform at your highest level.
- We are passionate about our products, technology, and data. In terms of management style, the organization is flat, relaxed, and clear. The atmosphere is open, pleasant, social and fun.
- Very modern working environment, the office is new and specially furnished to the wishes of Company.info. The office is centrally located in Amsterdam and easily accessible by public transport.
- Plenty of development opportunities.
Who you are
Curious, analytical, and visionary. Those words describe you in fullest. Visionary to set out the product’s direction, analytical mindset with a human touch and curiosity to understand your product. Although your great communication skills, written and spoken, in English (and preferably Dutch) will also come in handy to be successful in this job.
- You have a Bachelor or Master level of thinking, with a can-do mindset, and strong curiosity to understand how things work.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
Key skills and competencies
- Enjoying work, making it a fun interaction with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to stand your ground and be decisive.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work for others.
- Excellent business sense.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Affinity with vast amounts of data.
Let us know via the application form our website. We would like to receive your resume to have a first impression before we meet and greet. Closing date of this vacancy will be October 23rd 2022. However, when the right candidate responds, we will start the procedure immediately.
Agency calls are not appreciated.