At a glance
Join ABN AMRO’s dynamic team as a Quantitative Business Developer in the Credit Risk Basel domain!
Are you a junior quantitative analyst with a strong background in mathematics, econometrics, or related fields? Do you have a passion for leveraging advanced techniques to unravel valuable insights from data? ABN AMRO invites you to be part of our Financial Risk GRID team, contributing to change activities within the Basel Reporting domain.
As a Business Developer, you’ll collaborate with a diverse DevOps team, engaging in designing data flows, calculating credit risks, and enhancing reporting processes. Your role involves analyzing data, testing functionality, and proposing improvements. You’ll work closely with experienced senior risk analysts, contributing to the continuous improvement of Basel compliance.
The Financial Risk (FR) GRID is part of the FRBG and is responsible for change and operational activities supporting the Basel Chain, IFRS Chain, model implementation, FR&R, CRM process. In order to maintain and improve regulatory compliancy and to support strategic Finance and Risk ambitions it is instrumental that the change activities withing the financial risk GRID are managed in an effective and efficient manner. These change activities are managed via several large-scale programs across the (credit Risk) value chain for which the ultimate responsibility lies with the Finance and Risk business GRIDs.
- Quantitative academic education (Master’s Degree or PhD) in relevant fields like econometrics, mathematics, actuarial studies or physics
- Proficiency in statistical and data analysis software (Python, SAS, R, MATLAB)
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in statistics, econometrics, financial mathematics, or machine learning
- Effective communication in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in programming languages (MATLAB, Python) or statistical languages (SAS, R)
We are offering
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours in an inclusive multi-cultural environment
- Challenging work on complex quantitative problems
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Personal development budget and solid pension plan
Ready to make a positive impact and be the best you can be? Apply online with your resume and grades. ABN AMRO values diversity, creating an inclusive culture where everyone’s talents are celebrated and appreciated. Join us on this exciting journey of innovation and excellence!
Please submit your application online. We request you to upload your grades with your resume.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. No unsolicited services or offers, please.