At a glance
Do you want to be part of the Data Revolution in the banking industry? Do you have a strong passion for data, and do you agree that data is at the core of creating value for customers? Does working in a complex environment energize you? Then come help us unlock the power of data at the Data Management department of ABN AMRO!
As an Enterprise Data Governance Advisor, your job is to drive the implementation and development of data management initiatives within our organization.
Some examples of your responsibilities:
- Designing data management artifacts such as policies and standards
- Providing expert guidance and support in adopting data management practices
- Implementing a data control framework
- Running the enterprise wide Data Governance Board
- Driving an enterprise wide KPI framework, including stakeholder management across the organisation
Driving awareness of data governance practices across the organisation.
As Enterprise Data Governance Advisor, you’ll play a vital role in shaping the data management landscape of our organisation. You’ll drive changes in the transition towards a data driven organisation using Data Mesh concepts while working alongside a team of experienced professionals. You will engage with stakeholders across our different subsidiaries and branches. Together, we are driving the forefront of the banking industry’s data revolution, safeguarding and leveraging the organization’s core value assets. As part of the Data Governance Team you’ll shape the future of data management for ABN AMRO.
You are a thought leader and self-starter whose behavior reflects the culture principles of courage, care and collaboration. As a thought leader you will bring your expertise and deep understanding of data management to the table, guiding the organization in making strategic decisions. With a strong self-starter attitude, you will take initiative and proactively drive the adoption of data management together with your stakeholders across the whole data management organization in ABN AMRO.
This is on your resume:
- Master or HBO degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, a combination or a related field
- Proven experience with Data Governance, Data Management or Data Strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Affinity with data, digitalization, innovation and communication
- Ability to analyze complex problems, research and devise appropriate solutions
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- A relevant certification related to data management is a bonus (e.g., DAMA DM-BOK)
We are offering
The success of our organization depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Care, Collaboration and Courage are our key values. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organization. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
A few examples of our excellent terms of employment:
- The opportunity to play a key role in the execution and design of our Data Management practices and room to grow both personally and professionally
- A good work-life balance, and help on boosting your vitality and fitness
- Opportunity to work flexible from home and from our office in Amsterdam
- A competitive salary (based on 36h/w) and an additional benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible terms of employment
- Five weeks of holiday per year
- A personal development budget of €1000 per year and various internal trainings
- A high degree of responsibility and freedom to finish your tasks
- Good set of facilities for remote working
Are you interested? Please respond to this vacancy. For any questions, please reach out to Stan Philipsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bram Nauts (email@example.com). We would love to meet you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.