At a glance
Within Data Management & Architecture in the Data Distribution Grid solutions are implemented that enable accelerated data-driven decisions. As a Business Consultant you translate the strategic vision to the functional implementation of the products and processes, with a strong focus on enabling the Data Users to use the correct and combined datasets in a governed, traceable and secure manner.
In the role of Business Consultant you will help data users and data consumers to define, segment and describe their data need. This data need is specified on a business level and captured and processed through the Data Marketplace. It includes specification of a use case with the reason why the data users and consumers need data, specification and definition of the required (integrated) datasets and data elements, and mapping to the ‘golden data’ from where it can be collected through the Data Marketplace.
Some examples of your responsibilities:
- Determine process and application requirements for further improvements
- Communicate and validate process improvements with stakeholders across the bank
- Orchestrate the process of registering business metadata for a use case together with your team and various experts and stakeholders from both business and IT
- Validate the input given by the various stakeholders during the ‘onboarding’ of the use case and specification of the data need
- Create functional designs for the Integrated Data Sets process including continuous improvement
- Ensure hand-over to the data engineers who will physically collect and integrate the required data
- Acting as ‘single point of contact’ in Managed Consuming for a use case and the associated integrated dataset(s) and your day-to-day work will include project management, business analysis and data management activities
With the following results (SMART):
- Data needs from across the organisation are translated into correctly defined, segmented and described use cases and integrated datasets
- Finding relevant golden data elements and mapping the integrated data elements to these golden data elements, based on available definitions, and on alignment with data owners and their data stewards and data users and their data stewards
- The whole process is orchestrated and based on structured stakeholder management and transparent communication, resulting in stakeholders knowing what is expected of them and successful onboardings
- Validated high quality metadata, which is captured and linked on a business level
Professional/open atmosphere that is focused on accelerating the Managed Consuming process bringing the organisation forward in consuming their data from DIAL / Data Market Place. New ideas and creativity in moving to the next step are welcomed.
You have the following qualities:
- Problem solving
- Organisational sensitivity
- Stakeholder management
- Result oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Structured and independent way of working
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
If you have any question you can call or email Anouk van Rosmalen at +316-30711258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.