Who we are
SIG is an ambitious global technology and consultancy firm delivering independent software quality assurance solutions. We believe we can make the world a better place by helping developers and organizations create qualitatively better software. To accomplish this, we are continuously improving and expanding Sigrid, our Software Intelligence Platform. We serve our clients project based in all sorts of domains, like the public sector, energy, telecom, and the financial sector. We have serious growth ambitions for the coming years, and we are looking for people who want to help us realize this.
Where you come in
As a senior Consultant at Software Improvement Group, you will work closely with clients to understand their business and challenges, execute our engagements, and build long-term relationships. You’ll pave the way for your advice, creating new opportunities along the way and ensure continued service delivery at the client for years to come. You will be a fundamental addition to the SIG Core delivery group. You’ll be part of our Amsterdam-based team which services our clients in delivering results and adopting our Sigrid platform. You’ll work closely with colleagues in other parts of the organization like software Consultants and Sigrid Service Engineers in our support team.
How we work
As a senior Consultant, you will lead and execute different types of engagements, both one-off assignments and long-term projects (eg. multiple years) for our customers you will support Account Executives in selling them. You ensure your domain knowledge is up-to-date and you know the ins and outs of your customers. Typically, your work will consist of:
- Lead and execute engagements.
- Embed the change within the client’s organization and processes.
- Orchestrate and add value in every report.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for all types of engagements.
- Focus delivery towards clients on including larger parts of their portfolios.
- Show the added value of the Sigrid platform to our customers.
- Implementing and operating our Sigrid platform in a satisfactory and efficient way.
- Facilitate adoption of the Sigrid platform by the customer, steering towards self-service.
- Develop long term relationships with our client, together with the Account Executive.
- Proactively develop initiatives to improve long term customer intimacy.
- Help to realize the client’s strategic goals with Sigrid.
- Guide clients in building their maturity in software quality assurance and modernization.
- Realizing cross-sell and upsell in close cooperation with the Account Executive.
- Identify, drive and realize shift left opportunities to automate standard and repetitive work.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive an intensive onboarding program on SIG’s proprietary toolset and methodologies. We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions. We are not interested in people who are looking for a job! We are interested in people who are looking to change the world and believe this can be done through improving software quality! In reversing the world of quality software, we have big dreams, and we expect you to have the same!
- Master’s degree, preferably on the edge between Business and IT, like Business Information Technology or Business Information Management.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in IT.
- Expected to be technically savvy, flexible and creative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a motivated team player.
- Analytical, ability to learn quickly and geared to problem solving.
- Opinionated, strong listener, seeking to understand first.
- Very customer focused through a service mentality, both internally and externally.
- Proactive attitude, self-starting and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of the English and Dutchlanguage, verbally & written.
- Previous experience as a Consultant is a plus.
- Relevant IT management experience is a bonus.
Apply via the application form on our website.
Agency calls are not appreciated.