At a glance
Do you want to be part of the Data Revolution in the banking industry? Do you have a strong passion for data and do you agree that data is at the core of creating value for customers? Does working in a complex environment on data related cases make you happy? Then come help us unlock the power of data at Chief Architecture and Data Management of ABN AMRO!
Having insight in the quality of data in the golden sources is key for ABN AMRO. Within Data Quality Monitoring we develop and maintain 4 products to support the business with all related activities. The DQ Check Builder, DQ Requirements Manager, DQ Rule Engine and DQ Signal Manager are key products to make sure we will have a sustainable, robust and scalable self-service solution that is future proof.
As Business Developer for Data Quality Monitoring you will be part of the Enterprise Data Assets Grid within Chief Architecture & Data Management and you work together with the DevOps teams and product owners within Data Quality Monitoring.
Data Owners of all client units and subsidiaries, Data Users from Finance, Risk, DFC and several Data Office teams are our most important stakeholders. Data users are defining DQ requirements, that have to be handed over to the Data Owners, who are accountable for the quality of their data and for the implementation of the necessary DQ checks. We as Data Quality Monitoring facilitate that whole process from the tool to register the DQ requirements and DQ Checks in, to the development and implementation of the DQ checks as well as the distribution of the DQ signals and the automated detection of structural DQ issues. The first steps in self service and automation have been taken and a whole roadmap has been defined to create the foundation for all the products owned by Data Quality Monitoring.
With Data Quality Monitoring we play a big role in structurally improving the quality of the data in ABN AMRO. By doing this we support DFC, Finance and Risk with complying to regulations, improving internal processes and increasing the quality of reports to our regulators and make data driven decisions possible.
As a Business Developer, you focus on improving the development of our products, processes, systems, and tooling. You do this by translating business requirements into end-to-end solutions that help to achieve the goals we have set around improving the data quality. You take into account the requirements, regulations and frameworks set by internal and external stakeholders. You are able to promote change through the solutions you propose. You clarify how effective improvements in performance, quality, and efficiency can be achieved.
- Help the Product Owners to specify clear requirements coming from stakeholders
- Help the Product Owners to translate requirements into work items for the DevOps teams
- Be a knowledgeable sparring partner for the Product Owners, DevOps teams and our stakeholders
- Design and implementation of processes supporting the activities around the products
- Work with the DevOps teams to realise several milestones for our data foundation roadmap
- Demo results to stakeholders and train end-users to help the adoption of the delivered functionality
You are a practical thinker, a do-er, whose behaviour reflects the culture principles of courage, care and collaboration. You have experience and affinity with agile working in a challenging environment with many links and dependencies. You are critical and you are always looking at how things can be done better, smarter and more digitally. And you would like to learn even more and develop yourself further.
As a Business Developer, you focus on improving the performance of our processes, systems, and tooling. You do this by translating product and process improvements into value propositions and end-to-end solutions that are consistent with developments in the areas of technology, digitalisation, legislation, and regulations.
This is on your resume:
- You have demonstrable experience as a Business Developer for multiple teams
- You have knowledge of and experience with agile working
- You have experience or affinity with implementing complex processes
- You are able to make choices based on connection and to be result-oriented
- You move easily in a complex stakeholder field; are a solid communicator and discussion partner for Product Owner and stakeholders
- You feel at home in a demanding environment where change is the order of the day and you can act and give direction to the teams
- You have proven a result-oriented approach; delivering results is your motivation
- You are driven, analytical and have good communication and writing skills;
- You are a team player and can enthuse, assist and further develop other team members.
- HBO / WO thinking and working level
- You master the English language in word and writing
We are offering
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Care, Collaboration and Courage are our key values. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- A good work and life balance, for example the opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A market conform salary based on a 36-hour workweek, 40-hours is also possible
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year, chances to visit tech seminars and events
- Required investments to boost your personal skills and progress your career
- Large responsibility and freedom to finish your tasks
- We’ll give you the opportunity to make a difference outside the office. We help people, young and old, to discover and develop their talent. We see ourselves as ‘Partner of the Future’ and like to facilitate your wish to contribute to this.
Do not hesitate to approach us for more details, or apply directly! Please contact Jeroen Molenaar, Lead Data Quality Monitoring, phone number +31651783439.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.