Operations Securities Data Specialist
32-40 uur | Amsterdam
Create your own future
Imagine that you are an expert in the Instrument Data Management (IDM) department at Van Lanschot Kempen, where you manage the securities data for the entire bank. You understand better than anyone how important this is for the customer processes and the service to our customers and regulators. If you have a passion for finance and asset management, and have knowledge about the operational settlement of the securities chain, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
That is what you will use your talents for as an Operations Securities Data Specialist at Van Lanschot Kempen. You are a crucial link within our organization. You also have the following tasks:
- managing and monitoring the quality of securities data for various departments and systems within the bank
- improving processes and workflows on a daily basis, by build dashboards to monitor data quality, make analyses and implement the latest developments in legislation and regulations, such as MiFID II
- optimizing the use of various applications from our data providers, such as SIX Financial, Bloomberg and Fundsettle
- you see opportunities for automation and are always looking for ways to work more efficiently
- work closely with various stakeholders, ranging from functional management and IT to commerce
- ensure that the securities data is of high quality and is delivered on time to internal departments and systems, such as customer reports, the investment app and the order system.
As an Operations Securities Data Specialist you are result-oriented, problem-solving and have a strong focus on collaboration. You have a natural talent for communication and you are always willing to go further, ask questions and explore new possibilities. Thanks to these skills, you can guide our customers every day in a constantly changing world. You also have:
- a completed HBO education
- you are driven in the use of Excel, SQL and Power Bi
- a practical attitude and ‘can-do’ mentality; the will to continuously learn and develop
- what really sets you apart is your willingness to continuously learn and develop
- you understand that the world of finance and wealth management is constantly evolving, and you are ready to hone your knowledge and skills to stay relevant
- excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written, which will enable you to communicate effectively in an international environment.
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
The Instrument Data Management (IDM) team consists of 11 colleagues and mainly work from Amsterdam, but use a hybrid way of working. This also makes it possible to work from home for a few days. The core business is the collection, set-up, management and analysis of all Instrument data aimed at business operations for the entire organization. In doing so, we take into account various laws and regulations such as MiFID II. We are highly committed to identifying opportunities and improvements of (cross-departmental) processes – chain collaboration – and we work together on connecting with the business and IT in the field of Data Governance for efficient processing of data.
An organisation’s degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That’s what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. A good work-life balance with our ‘hybrid way of working’ is a good example of this. As an Operations Securities Data Specialist, you will also be given:
- a competitive monthly salary, commensurate with your knowledge and experience
- a flexible budget to arrange some of your own secondary employment conditions; the ability to decide how to spend this budget, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more
- the space to take a longer period of leave; for a sabbatical, for example
- the option of financing childcare if you are a full-time working mother
- the option of exchanging national public holidays for religious holidays
- training opportunities
- 27 days’ holiday
- a pension scheme
- flexible working hours; you come to the office for team meetings or brainstorming sessions and work from home by mutual agreement.
Working on tomorrow’s capital
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Apply by clicking on the application button.
Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with Maddy Huang, Recruiter on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.