In het kort
Do you see the importance of high quality data? Do you, like us, have the ambition to structurally bring risk data management to a higher level? And do you have good ideas about how this could be achieved? Then Business Consultant Risk Management is definitely an interesting position for you!
The Senior Business Consultant is the link between the agile delivery teams and the stakeholders in the field of data, process and risk management. You deal with complex, especially larger strategic initiatives, form your own opinion based on the strategy of the Bank and Risk Management and seek alignment with other stakeholders in Risk, Finance, the Business Lines, change GRIDS, Enterprise Architects and IT. In addition, you also have an advisory role towards various (Risk) Management stakeholders on different (management) levels.
We are looking for an experienced colleague to join the Value Proposition Team (VPT) of the Risk Data & Modelling Grid. You are the first contact point for regulatory-driven changes and larger internal initiatives with a risk data component. In cooperation with our colleagues you perform impact analyses of these changes & initiatives. Moreover, you draft the (data) architecture and design for an integrated finance & risk data environment where these regulatory changes and internal initiatives are incorporated. And you advise and support the delivery teams in the implementation hereof.
Examples of the deliverables of a Senior Business Consultant include:
- Clear problem statements related to regulatory and internal change initiatives
- Business analyses focused on data related business processes, data needs and data capabilities
- Solution intents (joint effort with our IT architect), including these business analyses
- Roadmaps and migration strategies
- Vision documents and guidelines.
You will work in the Value Proposition Team (VPT), which is part of the Risk Data & Modelling (RD&M) grid in the Finance & Risk organisation. We employ 150+ staff, who all share a passion for getting the most out of risk data. Our aim is to generate reliable risk data in good time. We do this by improving the risk data itself, data systems and data processes.
The VPT team consists of three colleagues with various backgrounds in risk management, data management, business architecture and process & portfolio management. The team is part of the Data Compliance and Strategy cluster within the RD&M grid. The cluster consists of +/-30 international professionals with different backgrounds who are driven to bring risk data management to structurally higher level. The atmosphere is dynamic, open and informal and we think it is important that we respect the views and cultural background of others. We work hard, but there’s plenty of room for enjoyment!
Do you think you fit in with us? Check your profile matches our expectations:
The Senior Business Consultant we are looking for has earned their spurs in the areas of risk management, data analytics, data management, data modelling, data architecture and/or portfolio management within a banking or financial organization or within consultancy in these areas. You are focused on collaboration, innovation and achieving goals and you have excellent communication skills. You are data driven and innovative and you embrace our agile way of working. Further:
- You have successfully completed a higher professional education (HBO) or degree (WO) and you have at least 5 years relevant work experience in the field of data and risk management;
- You have knowledge of data management best practices (e.g.DAMA);
- You have (demonstrable) affinity with IT;
- You have the skills to challenge your stakeholders and identify the “question behind the question”.
You will be given sufficient scope to contribute to value creation using our risk data. You will be given the opportunity to further deepen your expertise and/or broaden your role, from data modelling to data delivery and other data management capabilities. There will be various growth opportunities in your area of expertise and also beyond, depending on your goals, interests and experience.
In addition, we offer:
- The ability to work flexible hours
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible fringe benefits such as extra days off, a subsidy to cover the costs of a phone or an (electric) bicycle, and salary top-ups
- A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year with an option to save up to € 3,000
- An annual public transport season ticket
- A monthly salary of between €6.012 – €8.588 per month based on a 36-to-40 hour work week. Classification based on knowledge, experience and equal pay
At ABN AMRO, we put our knowledge, expertise and network at the disposal of our customers to help them reach their goals through responsible decisions, both in the Netherlands and beyond. Our number one priority is always to put customers’ interests first. We want our customers to understand our products and sometimes won’t offer it to them if we think a particular product may be too risky for a customer. Putting the customer first also means communicating clearly and coming up with smart solutions that really make a difference. That is our aim.
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy now. If you have questions or if you would like to receive more information, do not hesitate to contact Renske Couwenberg, cluster lead Data Compliance & Strategy, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
Gelijke kansen voor iedereen
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer externe recruitmentbureaus
No approaches by recruitment or selection agencies please.