At a glance
Do you like to transform data into value and collaborate with other data professionals in a multi-disciplinary team to design and deliver concrete solutions? Are you a data consultant with the right balance between consultancy skills and (credit) data management capabilities? Or do you have knowledge about credits and would like to learn more about data. Then we are looking for you!
Within Lending Transformation, part of Financing Solutions, we are redesigning the credit lifecycle to improve the different processes for our clients and employees but also to meet regulatory requirements. One of the key drivers behind this change will be a Single Customer View (SCV) which should be the starting point for every lender and contain data from all entities within ABN AMRO including daughters and our foreign subsidiaries. To create this challenging but in potential impactful data product we are setting up a new team.
SCV is a data product based on regulatory (EBA (European Banking Authority) LOM (loan origination and monitoring)) requirements, which is to be used by various processes and applications in the Credit Life Cycle. Like credit origination, monitoring, and reporting, and should be used as input for various bank wide data derivations. We are managing SCV as a product, taking the Product Owner responsibility to define user stories and create a product backlog.
- Execute multiple workstreams building and implementing SCV in the Credit Life Cycle
- Integrate new rules and regulations, policies, and standards in SCV
- Develop new use cases together with data consumers to ensure that the teams can leverage data across Financing Solutions and all relevant parties across ABN AMRO
- Translate requirements into the Credit Business Data Model together with the business developers of the Credits Domain Data Store
- Report on progress of deliverables planned in the SCV roadmap
- Support in setting up the way we manage data products within the Credit Data Domain, which gives you the opportunity to really make your mark and have a high impact from the start
You will be part of a new team with the SCV Data Product Owner and another data steward in a large stakeholder field across all entities of the bank throughout Europe. The team is part of the broader department named Credit & Collateral Data Management and Strategy which is responsible for data quality, data distribution and data analytics within Financing Solutions. Together we work on data projects focusing on customers who are corporations. We collaborate a lot across the team and the wider Financing Solutions unit and help each other with data challenges, we all are eager to learn and develop ourselves. We work hybrid, team members work at least two days per week from our headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in economics, finance or data
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Working experience/familiarity with corporate lending, finance or risk
- We look for experience in data management processes and data governance OR do you have a deep understanding about credits and you want to learn more about data
- Consultancy skills to advise, analyse and cooperate within a broad stakeholder field from business teams to IT (Innovation & Technology) grids across ABN AMRO
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Project (tooling) experience, Scrum and software development lifecycle
- Team player, with humour!
We are offering
Data management is still developing. The credit domain is a key focus area for the bank, and you will have an important role. We offer the opportunity to develop yourself within a bigger organisation. You will have a lot of freedom in a challenging environment. Next to this our CLA offers:
- Competitive salary, based on 36 hour or 40 hour work week. Grading depends on knowledge and experience
- An additional benefit budget of 11%, with which you can buy flexible employment conditions
- A personal development budget of EUR 1,000 per year
- Freedom to get the most out of your talents, flexible working, and room for development
- An annual public transport season ticket, with which you can travel unlimited within the Netherlands
- A great pension scheme at the best pension fund of the Netherlands (Pensioen Pro Award 2022)
Interested? Apply for this role! For more information contact, Jimmy de Vlieger via firstname.lastname@example.org – Data Product Owner Single Customer View. Looking forward to meeting you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. No unsolicited services or offers, please.