At a glance
Do you have experience with the execution of large projects that have bank-wide implications and do you get energy from dealing with complex stakeholder fields? Do you have affinity with data and models or are you willing to learn more about these topics? Do you, moreover, understand the importance of data quality in the implementation of large-scale initiatives? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
You will be responsible for supporting the oversight of the Retail chains within the Future Model Landscape program. This involves connecting key players including amongst others Business, Modelling, Credit Risk Model Owner, DM&A and the bank’s architects.
Your work includes the following:
• Facilitate the development of program plans and implementation plans;
• Facilitate meetings between key project stakeholders to ensure continuous alignment and effective decision making;
• Monitor progress against project timelines within the various dimensions of the project;
• Track project risks and issues, dependencies on other programmes, business-as-usual activities and interdependencies between workstreams;
• Coordinate the preparation of reporting with project progress and risks for senior management;
• Prepare and monitor project deliverables and actions;
• Prepare internal presentations to support project meetings and SteerCo’s
• Stakeholder management between the different change owners
ABN AMRO’s Finance and Risk Grids is a new department, which faces a challenging strategic change agenda to achieve effective risk data aggregation and risk reporting. This requires us to have a robust reporting architecture, a clear data strategy and ensure the quality of our data through a strong data management framework.
The Modelling Data team is part of the Finance and Risk Grids which is primarily responsible for supplying data to develop and calibrate risk models. The team consists of almost 80 FTE divided across 4 sub teams (Credit Risk Retail, Credit Risk Non-Retail, ALM and our Monitoring team).
In your job as Business Developer you will be supporting the Future Model Landscape program. This value chain wide program is established to deliver a compliant credit risk model landscape according to our model strategy.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
- University level education or proven ability to operate at graduate level;
- Relevant project management experience preferably in financial institutions;
- Experience in stakeholder management, both on senior and lower levels;
- An understanding of relevant CRR regulations
- Experience in working with Agile, and knowledge of Prince2 are preferred;
- Professional working proficiency in English is a must; professional working proficiency (especially spoken) in Dutch is strongly preferred.
A successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Project Management;
- Organisational sensitivity;
- Planning and organisation;
- Stakeholder management;
- Team player with focus on results;
- Solution minded;
- Good communication skills;
- Autonomy and self-starter;
- Data driven;
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
We are offering
- We offer room for growth and support you in getting the most out of yourself
- Partly working from home? We offer good facilities in order to provide flexible working from home
- We support you in staying fit & vital
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible fringe benefits such as extra days off, a subsidy to cover the costs of a phone or an (electric) bicycle, and salary top-ups
- A personal development budget of € 1.000 per year with an option to save up to € 3.000
- An OV-subscription or a mobility budget, depending on your function
- A good pension scheme
Are you interested? Please reply to this vacancy. For additional information, please contact Koen Rooijakkers (email@example.com – +31620312342) We are looking forward to meet you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.