At a glance
Do you have the ambition to help ABN AMRO with the transition towards a data-driven bank? Do you like to work in the complex world of lending, credit risk, systems and regulation? Be part of the Credit Data Management team!
Financial Solutions handles all credit, loan and collateral applications of Corporate Clients. As part of these processes, we collect enormous amounts of data, which are used for our critical client processes, credit risk monitoring and all kind of regulatory reporting. Data needs the right people to understand it and ensure its valuable insights. That is why we are looking for a new colleague as Credit Data Steward, with a focus on Project Management Office (PMO).
As Credit Data Steward/PMO’er you are able to make the difference in data management by using your analytic and project management skills to guarantee high data quality for lending products, credit risk management, systems and data processes. As a PMO’er you are proactive and good in cooperating. You are very secure and you are able to have a good overview of the status and the progress. Off course you are not on your own, you work together in the team of Data Management with colleague data stewards, data modellers and engineers.
- You will work together with data providers (e.g. teams that support and maintain lending systems) and data consumers (e.g. teams that create regulatory reports) to advise on which data to use to fulfil their requirements.
- You will uplift the quality of data of corporate lending by ensuring minimum standards via processes, controls and IT systems.
- You will conduct data analyses, and validate data for existing, new or migrating sources of information in our data environment.
- You signal improvements in the process and you are able to execute them
- You will have a clear view of the expectations and requirements from the most important stakeholders and experts
- You are able to structure meetings, to prepare them (creating powerpoints) and to make clear notes of the actions and agreements
- You are familiar of working within PowerBI and JIRA and are able to create clear MI and roadmaps
You work in Amsterdam in the Credit Data Quality team, which is part of Financing Solutions/Corporate Banking. Financial Solutions is responsible for all corporate lending in The Netherlands and international locations.
The Credit Data Quality team is part of the Credit & Collateral Data Management department. This department is responsible for data quality and data distribution. The team of professionals works closely together with the Credit Grids/IT on data and system improvements. The team consists of enthusiastic colleagues, which collaborate with many different departments within the bank.
- Bachelor/master degree in Economics, Finance or Data
- Working experience/familiarity with corporate lending, finance or risk
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent in planning, organising and structuring
- Excellent in Excel, Powerpoint, Jira and PowerBI
- You love to work with data and dashboards and are eager to learn more about it
- Affinity with data management and data analyses
- Preferably knowledge of data (quality) management processes and data governance (or willingness to learn)
- Team player, with humour!
We are offering
Data management is still developing. The credit domain is a key focus area for the bank and you will have an important role. We offer the opportunity to develop yourself within a bigger organisation. You will have a lot of freedom in a challenging environment.
We are offering:
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Possibilities for flexible working hours and work from home are negotiable. We offer good facilities for remote working.
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass
- A solid pension plan
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application as soon as possible. To find out more, please contact Rosemarijn Blankvoort (firstname.lastname@example.org). We love to hear from you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.