Customs Support Group is Europe’s number 1 neutral and leading service provider in the field of ‘digital customs’. With our innovative approach, we build smart, fast, and efficient digital customs solutions. We are committed to an exceptional customer experience with our end-to-end services for both carriers and direct end customers.
Therefore, we are improving on Data Management topics for our Datawarehouse. We have set challenging ambitions to further develop the current DWH and future setup. To make this happen, we are looking for you to be a driving force in this journey and bring your expertise to complete our team.
Role and responsibilities
As our Data Architect, you will be responsible for the translation of the data strategy into specific solutions including platforms and tooling. You will translate data products, data management requirements, and our data modeling needs into successful implementations that will further drive our business model and growth.
As a valued member of the newly formed Data Management Team, you will report to the Manager Platform & Applications.
- Select and connect data sources and make them available for analytics
- Optimize data retrieval and building data pipelines (ETL)
- Manage repositories, Data Marts and expose API’s
- Drive, define, create, and maintain data models
- Be responsible for finding trends in data sets and develop algorithms to transform raw data into valuable information and actionable insights
- Support in the improvement of data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Be responsible for managing, optimizing, overseeing, and monitoring data retrieval, storage, and distribution throughout the organization
You have a proven track record that shows you are the right fit for this position. Such a track record in general would be something along these lines:
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Advanced understanding and experience in data management and IT
- Minimal 5 years of experience with data modeling tools and methods
- Strong Data Warehousing, modeling, and database design skills
- Understanding of entity/relationship data modeling, being able to interpret logical and conceptual data models
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (CI/CS)
- Experience in SSIS
- Excellent communication skills, fluently in English, spoken and written
- Business-focused mindset, persistence, and assertiveness: obtain a good and acceptable solution and not afraid to challenge
- Collaboration skills: able to align with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams, communicate complex ideas and solutions, and open to ideas from others.
Your compensation & benefits
- A good and competitive salary in line with your level of experience
- Good fringe benefits, including an attractive pension plan and a profit-sharing bonus
- Learning & development programs
- Monthly net contribution for your health insurance,
- Company laptop
- Mobile phone allowance
- Hybrid Office/Home working policy
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive mobility options
- Collective arrangements
- A position with impact within an innovative organization with a challenging, international growth strategy and with attention to your personal growth and further development
Are you interested in a challenging and internationally oriented position that facilitates and makes international trade more efficient?
Then click on the ‘Apply now! ‘ button and we will contact you as soon as possible!